GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap front lip

DubbinDude

Passed Driver's Ed
My Maxton design front splitter just broke off and I'm not about to put the new one on. So I have been considering getting a cheap one to keep the look. Has anyone added a Rhino Lip? https://www.facebook.com/RhinoLipUsa/

The EZ Lip is foam and that just doesn't seem like it will last. I know its not going to last forever just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanks!

ryohei47

Ready to race!
If you want a better alternative to the EZ Lip that is still a similar price range, the Allfit Lip is a good option. It's made out of firm rubber. They've recently raised the price but its still much cheaper than other options.

DubbinDude

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks! Not sure what the plan in right now trying to figure out a lower front grille. I have a GTI front end on my 17 GSW and the intercooler is pushing on the lower grille which is causing the bumpers to stick out a bit. I have a bar upper grille and custom lower grill that is bar but not the level quality I want. Do you think it would look strange with the honeycomb grille? I want to protect the intercooler.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
what intercooler do you have that's pushing the bumpers out, a fmic?
Anywho, as for intercooler protection, could always lose the honeycomb and do it with metal mesh for a more legit intercooler protection setup. it'd be custom, but more effective than the honeycomb will be.