GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
With only 20 min left I can't belive its only at 24k. I'm only a couple of hours away from the location also. Hmmmmm
$27.5k, yeah that’s a good price. What is that, $30k with fees? I’d consider that instead of Raptors that I’ve been looking at. My Taco is just fine but nicer interiors are hard to ignore, and the v8 soundtrack would be awesome.
Final price $27,500.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
That scirocco only has about 20 hours left too. It's been at $55k for a while now I think. Right now everyone in the comments is arguing over whether the car is legal to drive or not.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That scirocco only has about 20 hours left too. It's been at $55k for a while now I think. Right now everyone in the comments is arguing over whether the car is legal to drive or not.
I want one of those so bad, but not "gamble with $60k" bad, haha. Of someone already in Texas wants it, that's a reasonable risk since it's already registered/titled there, but no way would I risk purchasing a car I wasn't confident I could register, let alone one that might be destroyed.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Wonder if the Morizo will surpass that

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Considering he put in $150k+, probably not. Butt who knows. He did have it for 15 years
I think people who build a passion project like that know that custom work is never going to be a good "investment". They expect to get pennies on the dollar when/if they sell it (except 911's, people just fire the money cannon at those things).

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Nope. It's a 90's Toyota truck with a V6 & manual in great condition with only 65k miles.

Probably end up close to $30k

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion