GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car park scratch, unbelievably angry

Stonsey

Some one scuffed the rear bumper while I've been parked at work over the last 2 nights!

I was in an area that's not covered by cctv, so don't have any way of finding out who it was. I've got a scratch and dent insurance that's purchased after buying the car, hopefully they will be able to fix it but I'm not too hopeful as the bumper is torn a bit by the reflector.

Just wanted to vent really, unbelievably pissed at the moment!

Cruiser

Ready to race!
Some one scuffed the rear bumper while I've been parked at work over the last 2 nights!

I was in an area that's not covered by cctv, so don't have any way of finding out who it was. I've got a scratch and dent insurance that's purchased after buying the car, hopefully they will be able to fix it but I'm not too hopeful as the bumper is torn a bit by the reflector.

Just wanted to vent really, unbelievably pissed at the moment!

Yeah, I hear ya man! Even places that i think are safe,
I get damage. Then I wonder how is this possible?
Really sucks

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Man....I feel for you. Like fuck people, pardon my French.

Well, not sure what you're tossing around for to fix it, but some rear diffusors mount over that spot and would cover it up, but that would probably be the same amount as a deductible so it's a coin toss in that regards. So sorry man.

I park in a parking garage, we have assigned parking so the same car parks next to me daily, I am on the end. They often park RIGHT on the yellow line, and pull head-in. Well, I back in, so our doors are always together. I have no issue squeezing out, but I don;t trust that bitch for anything so for future sake, I carry her vehicle information with me lol. If I ever have maroon paint on my car, I know who did it. I went to the apartment manager yesterday though and vented, she said she would handle it.

I will know in a couple hours if she said anything. Nowhere is safe unless you have your own garage, fact :/

FlyingNugget

Go Kart Newbie
That's unfortunate. I had someone park over the yellow line into my spot. The car had paint scrape marks on all four corners. Scary.

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Hate that. I always try to park in the big end spot, right at the edge. For some reason, people that can't park take this as in invitation to park over the line into my spot. I left that f'ing space there to keep dumb asses like you away.

I really want to get tape and do this

KlipZ

Ready to race!
sucks man, i've been there (just not in my GTI yet!)

I usually always park out at the last spot in a parking lot and it infuriates me when i return to the car to see some POS decided to park next to me, when there's 3/4 of an empty lot.