GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can anyone recommend Automobile magazine?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
They just sent me a subscription offer for $10 a year, $15 for 2 years, or $18 for 3 years. That's some pretty good prices and I'm thinking I need to let my Motor Trend subsription lapse the next time around. Anyways, I've never read their mag and was wondering what peoples thoughts were on it.

NYDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I used to be a huge supporter of their magazine and a Charter Subscription holder for over 8 years. A few people changed on the Editorial Staff and a slight move in the magazine left me wanting for something. I dropped my subscription and they tried for a few years to get me back. I still read them from time to time, but I find I enjoy Road & Track more so that Automobile.

My .02

Chris

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I enjoy reading the magazine, I think they have some talent writing for them, and think that they select good cars and topics to write about.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
now if we could only get top gear magazine for a reasonable price in the states...that would be something special...

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I got 3 years of Car and Driver on ebay for 9-10 bucks. I couldn't believe it myself. Automobile sent me the same offer and I dropped it in the trash. They've just always been too stuffy for my style.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
lecrapper16 said:
I generally read Automobile and European Car.

Am I the only one who is growing more and more bored with European Car?

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I subscribe to Car and Driver, Motor Trend, and Autoweek. C&D is my favorite and I like Autoweek because it stays current much better than the other ones, I just don't like how half the mag is advertisements. The only time I ever read Automobile is at the doctor's office.