GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Buying Second Car

McQueen77

Banned
i saw a black FR-S in the flesh the other day and I must say, I like them a lot. Poor man's sports car, but nice and Scions are extremely dependable. Nice choice, esp over the others you mentioned.

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
^Beautiful! :thumbsup:
I finally picked mine up today

Nice, love that WRB color, one of my favorite blues. Did your's come with some kind of all-season tires on it?

I would prefer the new gencoupe [either the 4 or 6cyl] over the cars on this list.

OP: why didnt you test drive the STI? That would be my pick.

Yeah as MKVince mentioned, I used to have an 09 STI hatch. Much different kind of car. I thought about picking another one up, but glad I went with the FR-S honestly.

i saw a black FR-S in the flesh the other day and I must say, I like them a lot. Poor man's sports car, but nice and Scions are extremely dependable. Nice choice, esp over the others you mentioned.

Thanks! Hopefully the poor man's sports car will leave me enough money to afford more poor man's racing on weekends :D

dsomegax

Ready to race!
:thumbsup:

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
^ Nice shot! Love how low and wide these cars sit.

Unfortunately, I've been having idle rpm issues on mine. Nearly stalled out my car and threw an error code at a light. So much for Toyota/Subaru quality :(

dsomegax

Ready to race!
Yeah it's a known issue. Woes of owning a first year car. My car will occasionally dip in idle RPMs but have yet to throw a code. My brother's car hasn't done it either.