GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boost guage in MIB2

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Not sure I would be bragging about that.;)

I would be because I drove 900 miles to race a brand new car in SCCA Solo National Championship, barely 4 weeks since I took delivery of the car...

I also put 4500 miles in 6 weeks so far...and probably only 2 weekends the car did not see any autocrossing.

I like the fact that I can get 36MPG on the highway going to events, with the car loaded with tires, tools and traveling items, and then I proceed to drive the crap out of the car(with multiple drivers), and then get 36MPG on the way home. Best of all worlds...

Shifty6

Ready to race!
Read over on Vortex that it is for MIB 2 and autobahn cars. Seems like it is a software thing. It sounds like guys are optimistic there will be a solution for us meager S trim owners.

glina126

Ready to race!
Hmmm... That means this information is on the infotainment canbus, that would explain some weird values that I have seen and wasn't able to decipher.. Time to do some math! :D

elamothe15

Ready to race!
Anyone have any information on whether it is possible to get this update on the older 2015 MK7 models? I want to buy a boost gauge for my car, but if an update can be applied to the software to display boost on the media screen that would be even more optimal.

Could the dealers do some sort of software update to make this option possible?

RonanJenko

Hey guys,

I am new to this, Bought a 2016 GTI over the weekend, excited to see the boost gauge, but mine does not have it and i have the Autobahn with DCC and performance package.

What the heck, any help?

Thanks