GOLFMKV

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

rafamonteiroo

Passed Driver's Ed
The 5A fw update does NOT address the overboost issue, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has released a final version, not yet published by 5A FW Update, that now does fix the problem.

I tested today, I believe Terry or George will post tomorrow on the n54 topic,

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
please stop

Pingers

Ready to race!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
SERIOUSLY BRO?! :confused::confused::confused:

How about you take a bowl of Rice Krispies in your car and douse them with milk. SNAP, CRACKLE, POP. :p

i loved when my JCW would pop and burble

to each their own. my fiance is japanese so i can embrace the rice :D

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Do a muffler delete and you'll get some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
i ordered a CSS exhaust so hopefully that will suffice :)

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Trying to better understand the future use D option. I've updated to the new 5.1 firmware.

I've got 90 set as the value currently, in hopes to eliminate the CEL associated with a catless downpipe. The cruise control still remains inoperable after a few minutes. While the CEL never came when starting the car up and driving for the first time, it did return at the next startup, and then was off again with the startup after that.

Is this feature every going to be able to be used in conjunction with CC?? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just hoping for too much functionality from an obviously unfinished feature?

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Trying to better understand the future use D option. I've updated to the new 5.1 firmware.

I've got 90 set as the value currently, in hopes to eliminate the CEL associated with a catless downpipe. The cruise control still remains inoperable after a few minutes. While the CEL never came when starting the car up and driving for the first time, it did return at the next startup, and then was off again with the startup after that.

Is this feature every going to be able to be used in conjunction with CC?? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just hoping for too much functionality from an obviously unfinished feature?

There is no way around the cc. If it clears whilst you using it then it will disable it.