GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blew Downpipe off at full boil

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
If you don't already, I'd get a fire extinguisher to keep in your car in case those wires decide to do some funny business

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Idk. With my Haldex switch in FWD, punching it at low speeds it’s instant spin with 245 R888R’s.
What is this FWD switch you speak of? I've been wanting to do the same to mine

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Idk. With my Haldex switch in FWD, punching it at low speeds it’s instant spin with 245 R888R’s.
Most likely the issue is the tune. Do you have a manual or auto? I have the same tires that I use during the summer time but mine are 235. When they are warmed up, I don't get any wheels spin but maybe a chirp.

I don't disagree with you - I just don't; shit breaks. I like to roll on the highway from third gear at 4K RPM onwards.
Well, I mean shit's gonna break no matter what you do so pick your poison and do what you like.

FWD has always been able to race from a dig... Just not as well as rwd or awd cars
Yes, we know. It's a lot harder to race FWD from a dig and those that accomplish it, I feel are the better drivers over the rwd and awd drivers.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Most likely the issue is the tune. Do you have a manual or auto? I have the same tires that I use during the summer time but mine are 235. When they are warmed up, I don't get any wheels spin but maybe a chirp.

Well, I mean shit's gonna break no matter what you do so pick your poison and do what you like.

Yes, we know. It's a lot harder to race FWD from a dig and those that accomplish it, I feel are the better drivers over the rwd and awd drivers.
DSG, tuned by railroader. Not tuned for any power reduction in lower gears.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
DSG, tuned by railroader. Not tuned for any power reduction in lower gears.
Yeah I was gonna say… this claim of no
Spin only chirp is cause the Cobb timing pull for TC…. My car can spin my rt615s in 265 with ease in second gear if I fully disable all traction’s.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
1638398738082.jpeg