GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Ops Film Clip Thread!

AdvanSuper

Banned
Not worth it IMHO. I debated it for a while in MW2 but I ended up buyting the Resurgence pack. Big mistake. It only lets you play with people who have bought the pack. So that cuts at least 75% of the people you can play with right there. In BO its better because of the dedicated servers so that doesnt happen. It just kicks you when the server changes to a map you dont have.

They were good maps dont get me wrong. Carnival was my favorite map in all of MW2. And from what Ive seen the First strike maps look good to me.

But 15$ is too much for maps IMO. In Battlefield they have a 15$ Vietnam pack. But you get maps, weapons, vehicles, and character reskins for that price. In COD you are paying 15 to change the colors of the buildings from red to green. I miss COD4 and its free DLC. Activision is just being greedy as hell charging for it. I would pay 5$ for it, but 15? Please.

I gave away my Vietnam key when I pre-ordered it because I thought BF2 was shit, but it gets to be entertaining. I doubt I'll order it again though.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
$15 is overpriced for sure IMO. But I wanted to change things up a bit, since I'm almost at max prestige, and have been playing the original maps for some time. Plus the next COD isn't coming out until late fall or winter.

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
Magnum ammo???? what and how to i get this??? ...X number of kills or what?

SN: Sly McShooster

I apologize in advance if in the past i may have offended u on the box.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Magnum ammo???? what and how to i get this??? ...X number of kills or what?

SN: Sly McShooster

I apologize in advance if in the past i may have offended u on the box.

Sorry we thread jacked and talked about Battlefield Bad Company 2 for a bit. Its not in Call of Duty.