GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Forest Industries Presents: Project Schwarz - MK7 1.8T TSI

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
love it... very seriously considering doing to golf badge delete as well...

whats next!?

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

benena

Passed Driver's Ed
So just did made a small update to the interior. We now offer an Auto Headlight Upgrade , which is essentially a plug and play light sensor that when used in conjunction with an auto headlight sensor gives you auto headlights.

All you need is this:

and this

Installation is very simple and it goes a little like this:

Stock switch:

Just press in and turn clockwise a few degrees to the parking light setting to release the lock:

You can then remove the switch (Note we have blue wires because we have the APR boost gauge installed)

Press the tab on the connector to release. A bone tool helps but isn't necessary

Next using an interior tool / bone tool pry the access cover off the side of the dash

Cover off

You can now connect the harness from the sensor

Fish the wire back through the opening

Run the sensor up to the corner of the dash and windshield and again using the interior tool carefully press the wire in the crack to secure and hide it.

Work it all the way back to the panel opening

Bundle and zip tie the excess

You can then pop the cover back on. We actually were able to clean it up even more so that no wire was exposed

A look at the sensor from the driver's seat

You can now plug in your new switch

All installed, just turn to 'Auto' and forget it

And a shot of the car just for fun,

How did you black out the grill?? That front looks great! works so well with the R led.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion

jsekend

Nice set up.
I got tsi 2015, and ive been looking for lowering spring, finally found them here.
But the price is too high for me
Cant afford 285 bucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Slick99

Ready to race!
nicely build, just want to ask about 1.8TSI turbo size difference with mk7 Gti turbo. Few ppl say size is same only the turbine is different, better to upgrade to IS38

Slick99

Ready to race!
The IS38 is a larger turbo than the IS20 that comes on the 1.8t.
I heard 1.8T turbo is IS12 which is almost same size as IS20, my ques was have you check the size of 1.8T turbo with Gti turbo and it wud be better to upgrade to IS38

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
I heard 1.8T turbo is IS12 which is almost same size as IS20, my ques was have you check the size of 1.8T turbo with Gti turbo and it wud be better to upgrade to IS38

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Sorry for the confusion. The IS20 comes on the GTI, not the Golf. The turbo on the 1.8t is even smaller than the IS20. It is believed that the IS20 on a 1.8 can make similar to GTI numbers, and would be much more cost effective than putting an IS38 on a 1.8t. The IS38 turbo would also fit on the 1.8t, but as of right now there isn't currently software for either that, or the IS20 on the 1.8t.