GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi Q5 roof rack on Golf Sportwagen?

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I’m looking for roof racks for my car and there seem to be tons of used racks for the Q5 available. Would that fit on the rails of my GSW by any chance? Some of them are so cheap I wouldn’t be opposed to cutting and modifying if needed (or possible).

DubbinDude

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a GSW and had the same thought. I don't think they will work I think its a different set up. I did end up getting them on ebay for like $50 I think. they work great I did have to cut them so they were not hanging over the sides of the car. Good luck!

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
I dont know specifically about the rack fitment you are asking about but VW's racks typically are custom fit per model and not compatible with others even if on the same platform. There is even two seperate racks between the 2dr and 4dr GTI/R

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I dont know specifically about the rack fitment you are asking about but VW's racks typically are custom fit per model and not compatible with others even if on the same platform. There is even two seperate racks between the 2dr and 4dr GTI/R

I figured as much. I ended up buying an ebay rack. Hopefully it will work out OK.