GOLFMKV

At least Tom Brady has good taste in cars

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
He also has good taste in women:

Giselle

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
^^^Yeah it's hard to feel to bad for him, going home to that.:bellyroll: On some other forums, it said that audi usa gave him a new R8 as well. Must be nice.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
lol too bad he didnt learn how to drive one first

All reports I've read say Brady was not at fault.
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...9/11/man_hurt_in_crash_forgotten_sister_says/
Police said that Ludgero Rodrigues was driving the family’s 1997 Mercury Villager minivan on Commonwealth Avenue at around 6:30 a.m. when he ran the red light and smashed into Brady’s 2009 Audi S8, which was crossing Commonwealth Avenue where it intersects Gloucester Street.

Brady can afford a replacement. But can you imagine being hit by someone like that?
He has a lengthy driving record for violations such as speeding and driving with improper equipment, though the Globe learned yesterday that a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol that is listed on his record was dismissed because it was another man who was arrested and used his identity.
She said Ludgero Rodrigues swears he did not run the red light. He told police he had a green light, according to a police report of the accident.
Riiiight.

utekineir

Banned
From what I read the car was a "loaner" from a charity he represents.

There's pictures of his r8 on vortex I saw a year or two ago, supposedly he's a fan of audis.