GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are the R key remote add-on and MDI adapter standard?

lb1

Passed Driver's Ed
I never got either one with the car. Am I the only one? It would help to know before I make a stink with the VW dealer.

CKGOLFMK7

Ready to race!
You should have received the "R" Key Fob add-ons with the car (one for each key), MDI/Lightning Adapter has to be purchased separately, 30 pin is standard. If you buy one, get the one with the green collar.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I received the R fob tops for my keys when I bought the car. And a stupid useless 30pin which I have no idea why they are still giving out since the last iPhone with that connector came out like 5 years ago. It doesn't matter to me since I use an Android but still stupid. Why not have it come with a USB so either iPhone or Android can hook up?

Stevie1

Ready to race!
I received the R fob tops for my keys when I bought the car. And a stupid useless 30pin which I have no idea why they are still giving out since the last iPhone with that connector came out like 5 years ago. It doesn't matter to me since I use an Android but still stupid. Why not have it come with a USB so either iPhone or Android can hook up?

my solution http://www.amazon.co.uk/Newest-inte...TF8&qid=1432294735&sr=8-1&keywords=mdi+usb+vw

works a treat ... Store it in my opening centre console. :)