GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Roll-Control Lowering Springs Now Available (MK7 GTI)

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Im torn between these springs and the DG's. Fingers crossed to see a GTi with stock wheels on these springs soon.

DG springs would be a nice OEM+ addition to your CSS muffler. [emoji41]

Renck

Ready to race!
It seems they are glued. I'll report back later.
@ Arin

The black isolators are indeed glued to the springs. I received a set today, but I'm having an issue with one of them (front spring). I already contacted the APR dealer to have this issue resolved.

Sorry guys, it is going to take few extra days until issue is resolved to be able to proceed with the installation and right after that... I'll share before / after pics on stock wheels.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
@ Arin

The black isolators are indeed glued to the springs. I received a set today, but I'm having an issue with one of them (front spring). I already contacted the APR dealer to have this issue resolved.

Sorry guys, it is going to take few extra days until issue is resolved to be able to proceed with the installation and right after that... I'll share before / after pics on stock wheels.

Do you have DCC?

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
^^^ Thanks for taking the plunge for us.

Please take good measurements before and after.

Last edited:

Renck

Ready to race!
^^^ Thanks for taking the plunge for us.

Please take good measurements before and after.

I'll try my best and I'll post pis as soon the installation is complete.

Renck, what's the current issue with the springs?

Looking forward to your pics!

Do you have a 6MT or DSG?

One of the black isolators was installed at the wrong place. I thought they can be easy removed and I was willing to do that, but they are actually glued. APR dealer is looking at this issue.

I have DSG.

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'll try my best and I'll post pis as soon the installation is complete.

These are on my short list of upgrades. Will be curious to see them installed as the advertised drop is exactly what I am looking for.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Subbed for pics. Really stuck on these or the 034 Dynamic+

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
@ Arin

Sorry about that. Shoot our support team an email. We'll get this resolved: support@goapr.com