GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone seen the EOS yet?

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
Saw two this morning on US 41 [ tampa ] heading north. Has anyone else seen them ?

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
in our country should be out in about a month.

sort of car id really like to have. leather seats, DSG are included in the 3.2 litre version. and its a hardtop convertible. getting a lot of car for the money. same sort of 3 series convertible costs a lot more.

but i duno, sometimes it looks like its more of a ladies car. it doesnt look great with the roof closed either.

bilbos

On the Kop
newtogolf said:
in our country should be out in about a month.

sort of car id really like to have. leather seats, DSG are included in the 3.2 litre version. and its a hardtop convertible. getting a lot of car for the money. same sort of 3 series convertible costs a lot more.

but i duno, sometimes it looks like its more of a ladies car. it doesnt look great with the roof closed either.

I know what you mean. Some convertibles seem to primarily attract women. I am thinking of the Peugeot 206CC, Mini, Merc SLK (old model), amongst others.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Chick car!

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
the 206CC is the most chick car out of that lot.

the Merc SLK is a chick car now u mention it but cos of the badge a man could get away with driving it.

i think cars like the 307CC and the Eos are unisex cars cos of the heavy coupe look. probably for a man who wants to get in touch with his feminine side when taking the lady out.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
It is a chick car. So is the SC430 (only uglier). That's the car that should be posted in the ugliest car thread that was started up a while ago.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
MKVboi said:
Haha, do guys not like convertibles or something?
I think Celicas and SC430s are chick cars.
It has way too much frills. I want a Ball Bustin' Hot Hatch that can reach out and touch someone!