GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else playing the Need For Speed No Limits game?

ericwood311

Ready to race!
For those who haven't played or haven't unlocked the car yet, the MK7 GTI is in the NFS No Limits game, which is available for iPhone and Android and perhaps more platforms.

I don't know why, but I've always been enticed to play racing games just because it has the car that I currently own in it. I guess it's because I can see how certain mods will look and heck, I enjoy racing games anyways.

This game fits my needs perfectly, as sometimes I have a minute or two to spare while waiting for a page to load or script to run, or most importantly, while taking a dump... Most races only last about a minute and once you have already beaten a race and want to go back to earn the item that the race gave you, there is an Easydrive that lets the computer race for you.

I will say that the only con is that it's a freemuim game. Once you run out of fuel points (each race deducts a certain amount) you either have to wait for them to replenish or purchase more. Overall though I would recommend this game if someone is looking for a casual phone game to play. I've attached some screenshots of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk