GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else heard of this car?

jizzim

Doesn't have herpes
There was a Top Gear review of the car. The Stig actually went offroading with it on a turn because there wasn't enough down force to keep the rear end glued. They sent it back and it returned with a rear spoiler. No more crashes.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Super high performance cars... I still take a Zonda F, but beggars can;t be choosers

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
This car looks better than the Zonda, and outperforms it as well, with the "Top Gear" wing, it pulled the fastest lap yet on their circuit, 800hp w/ normal gas, and 900hp w/ bio-fuel stuff, holds the record for the fastest ticket in recorded history, 242mph in TX

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Plyngntrffc said:
This car looks better than the Zonda, and outperforms it as well, with the "Top Gear" wing, it pulled the fastest lap yet on their circuit, 800hp w/ normal gas, and 900hp w/ bio-fuel stuff, holds the record for the fastest ticket in recorded history, 242mph in TX

lol anything looks better than the zonda...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
scuderiavw said:
Zonda is a killer, mighty supercar, owns Ferraris

Look it up, whose faster, the CCX will be faster, fastest car to date, pulled an average of 241mph on a track in Germany, 7.7mi, thats AVERAGE speed...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Plyngntrffc said:

and with out the rice add-on wing?

I'll stick with the zonda F... but if you give them away I take either and say "thank you very much"

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
shit dream car you say? I'll take a civic hx!

J/K.. I'd like that million dollar buggati or a mclaren...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
yeah, the wing on the CCX was smooth as hell, didnt rise above any other part of the car really, just connected the two talles points on the rear lid, which was really low