GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any ideas for matching the brushed aluminum trim pieces?

shz702

Ready to race!
I've been looking at the AVINUSA 8" screen for the mk7 but they don't sell the brushed aluminum trim piece for LHD cars. I contacted them and they said that most customers are just using the black trim piece instead. I can't imagine that looks very good at all, especially if you are trying to go for a stock look. Any ideas for matching this piece to the rest of the dash? Or if anyone has pics of their car with the black trim piece installed with everything else being brushed aluminum, I would love to see how that looks. Thanks.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I've been looking at the AVINUSA 8" screen for the mk7 but they don't sell the brushed aluminum trim piece for LHD cars. I contacted them and they said that most customers are just using the black trim piece instead. I can't imagine that looks very good at all, especially if you are trying to go for a stock look. Any ideas for matching this piece to the rest of the dash? Or if anyone has pics of their car with the black trim piece installed with everything else being brushed aluminum, I would love to see how that looks. Thanks.

Maybe brushed aluminum Vinyl wrap?

http://www.vinylgiant.com/search.php?search_query=brushed+aluminum&x=0&y=0

The sample pictures don't represent what the vinyl looks like very well. I had purchased red anodized brushed aluminum wrap for Autocross Numbers a while back at it looks very nice.

shz702

Ready to race!
I might have to visit a shop to see if they have samples for me to look at. I was hoping someone had done it already and could post some pictures.