GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any football (soccer) fans on here.

gundamg14

Ready to race!
Seeing as how we have many international group members? Any of you follow any leagues? EPL, LA Liga, Seria A, Ligue 1, MLS, Liga MX etc? Teams? Thought we could discuss some footy on here.

Also congrats to any Leicester City supporters and residents. What a season for you foxes.

Last edited:

David MKVII

Man United fan here, haven't had too much to cheer about since SAF retired [emoji19]

Went to my first Vancouver Whitecaps game last week and going again this weekend.

I'm Irish so I'll be cheering on the boys in green this summer at the Euro's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gundamg14

Ready to race!
Man United fan here, haven't had too much to cheer about since SAF retired [emoji19]

Went to my first Vancouver Whitecaps game last week and going again this weekend.

I'm Irish so I'll be cheering on the boys in green this summer at the Euro's!

Nice, it has been a rough two seasons for the red devils but you guys have a lot of young talent. Man I am so looking forward to the Euros very excited to see what the Irish bring.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Aston Villa for my sins, toying on a season ticket for the 2016/17 , just hoping they turn things back to what they have been long ago.

gundamg14

Ready to race!
Aston Villa for my sins, toying on a season ticket for the 2016/17 , just hoping they turn things back to what they have been long ago.

I'm so sorry for the disappointing season you guys had. Truly shocking to see such a proud football club fall so easily. I hope the stint at the Championship will be brief for the villains.

gtchris1

Ready to race!
Im villa too.
Relegations been coming to be honest.
Hopefully new owner/manager and we can try and get straight back up but not gonna be easy.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'm from the middle east so nothing good to support locally, I'm a Real Madrid fan since almost 16 years

Raul was my role model lol

Dan84

Ready to race!
From South Africa, support Manchester City and Barcelona.

But very happy for Leicester, given the fact that the odds where against them. No one thought or imagined they will win a premier league

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
the power of Ranieri

L3nnox

Ready to race!
Im a Glasgow Rangers fan. Been through a lot over the years but recent results and next season to look forward too... Just hope that's the end to the boardroom antics!!

VWGTI

Ready to race!
From Southern California, and I support Arsenal too!!!

gundamg14

Ready to race!
Im a Glasgow Rangers fan. Been through a lot over the years but recent results and next season to look forward too... Just hope that's the end to the boardroom antics!!

Looking forward to seeing the old firm back, it's been way too long and easy for Celtic

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I Live in DC Metro Area

I follow La Liga, Premier League, UEFA and Turkish Super League.
I'm a big Galatasaray fan (as you can see my avatar), which is one of the 3 teams in Istanbul (born and raised), first team that made it to UEFA in the league. We have played against Barca.

La Liga = Barca, Turan used to play for Galatasaray
Premier = Arsenal, also a fan of Ozil.

I'm looking forward for Euro 2016, Turkey is gonna play against France, June 12 cannot come fast enough!!

Also I call Murican Football handegg lol.

Last edited:

1SLOW2.01

Ready to race!
Sporting Kansas City fan here. I know I will probably be in the minority here, but I love MLS. SKCTID.