GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Decent Looking Gloss Bronze 18x8-8.5 Wheels In Stock

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Trying to find a set of gloss bronze wheels in stock with no luck. Like something like the Neuspeed RSE10. They have 3 in stock every other retailer lists them as backordered.

Titan 7 2-3 month wait.

Considering matte bronze apex has 7 in stock but not a huge fan of that design.

Also considering BBS RI-A. But they are forged and cost $1k/wheel plus special order so who knows how long it would take to get.

Thanks for any ideas. I prefer 18x8.5 +45 +/-2mm and light (20lbs or less preferably) with 57.1 centerbore (bbs does not have this but does have their proprietary hub ring that is metal and held securely in place with a metal clip)

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
I’m selling a set of bronze 18x8.5 RSE10’s with 235/40r18 Michelin RS4S..
How much are you looking for? How many miles on the tires. Those are the tires I want. I was looking to go with 245 though but that could work. Any damage? Pics? Matte or gloss bronze? I am in Sacramento so could make arrangements to pick them up

Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Theses just came out so you have to reach dealers for stock ready status, but the weights/load ratings / knurled beads standard - and the super concave look, does it for me. If they had black I would be all over them.

Plus flowform konigs usually come in at like 1100ish per set.

https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/heliogram/

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Thanks for the rec. That is an interesting option.
Just check the specs.

They match SM10 load ratings but for the same sizes they are 2.8lbs lower at 18.5lbs.
I’m not sure neuspeed posts their load ratings.

They are 66.6 bore, so I know that’s an unfounded turn off for some though.

DA306164-3CFB-4F9A-8074-79B63BA6FAA5.jpeg

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Just check the specs.

They match SM10 load ratings but for the same sizes they are 2.8lbs lower at 18.5lbs.
I’m not sure neuspeed posts their load ratings.

They are 66.6 bore, so I know that’s an unfounded turn off for some though.

View attachment 249840
Not a huge deal for me. Every other car I have had has had to use hub rings. I prefer the correct center bore if possible but not a hard requirement.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
One other I am considering but is a bit more expensive and would force me to a smaller tire is the oem Belvedere. It is light light light, but only 18x7.5 so stock gti tire size limit. 225-40r18 which is lower profile and thinner than I am planning to go. Plus it is +51 so would need to go spacers to flush it out.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Theses just came out so you have to reach dealers for stock ready status, but the weights/load ratings / knurled beads standard - and the super concave look, does it for me. If they had black I would be all over them.

Plus flowform konigs usually come in at like 1100ish per set.

https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/heliogram/
This is an idea. I can get these now for low price and then order the BBS I want and just wait for them to show up when they do and sell the Konig.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
This is an idea. I can get these now for low price and then order the BBS I want and just wait for them to show up when they do and sell the Konig.
Yeah looks wise it will get you the temp. Look style wise to confirm it’s the end look you want too.

Yup regardless of Japan or Germany they may take a good bit of time considering current logistic issues.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Yeah looks wise it will get you the temp. Look style wise to confirm it’s the end look you want too.

Yup regardless of Japan or Germany they may take a good bit of time considering current logistic issues.
The ones I want are one of the Japanese ones (more 18” options). The color is new for 2022 and special order. I was quoted 6-8 months for them. The design is similar to the neuspeed rse10 but full forged. Plus neuspeed has a bad rep for being soft. Never heard that even with the super light BBS wheels.

ckuhns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf Sportwagen
How much are you looking for? How many miles on the tires. Those are the tires I want. I was looking to go with 245 though but that could work. Any damage? Pics? Matte or gloss bronze? I am in Sacramento so could make arrangements to pick them up
Sending pm

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I think the way the rse10 being flat spokes makes a lot of the similarities go out the window (plus I’m biased and don’t care for the rse10s in general 😂).

The freeform also has almost has that style spoke layout but gives off the same overall aesthetic.

9ABB23E5-A7A0-4E57-B305-EF4C78D83410.jpeg

And obviously the Choice you mentioned with the titans 7 those look a lot a like.

Also these super speeds have the same look as the cast RI counterparts SR model

https://store.superspeedwheels.com/products/flowform_rf05_sb

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
I have the konig freeform in silver. Great wheels and look amazing on the car. I have 18x9 on mine. Would love to have gotten the bronze, but I think silver looks better with my color.

Ravenstyle83

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI
Superspeed wheels 18x8.5 in bronze and next photo shows them afterwards powder coated in gold. Both look great IMO

Attachments

• 739223AD-8F61-4365-AFE9-D60A9F8DB093.jpeg
    739223AD-8F61-4365-AFE9-D60A9F8DB093.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 83
  • 6016BC72-C5C0-4A56-9C0C-1DD2365D153E.jpeg
    6016BC72-C5C0-4A56-9C0C-1DD2365D153E.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 85