GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Album Art Headache!

Stonefish74

Ready to race!
I know this has been covered before... but annoyingly some covers were missing and i deleted the lot to start again!

I have a Discovery Pro and iTunes... how do I get the album art to display!:confused:

Stonefish74

Ready to race!
Somethings ain't worth the effort!

What device are you using and how does it connect to the nav pro?

My iPhone works fine and churns out saved playlist and podcasts via both Blue Tooth and the USB!
My frustration relates to the space built into the Discover Pro's JukeBox SSD function (better having passengers flick through that than your phone!) It's SSD is integral to the car and you import it via one of the SD cards.
You can also leave stuff on the SD card... Generally I have Audio Books on those (hidden from view to hide my geekiness!)

Just tried dragging and dropping from iTunes to the SD card... The majority of artwork is present just the odd one...

ManInTheClouds

Ready to race!
Double check in iTunes as to whether you have artwork on the individual song and not just the album. A painful process, I know.

Some of my songs I just copy/pasted artwork and they don't display correctly. You have to actually go: "Song" > "Get Info" > Artwork > c/p the pic.

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
If you have Pro Navigation it has a large database of album artwork anyway - my MP3 files on the Jukebox have no artwork but the unit seems to be able to come up with it for 90% of the albums I have....

Could it be the two systems are fighting each other?