GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

aha!

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
ive found some evidence of the new golf in the fast and the furious film on wikipedia..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious:_Tokyo_Drift

Featured cars
2006 Red Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX: Sean Boswell
1967 Highland Green/White Stripes Ford Mustang Fastback (RB26 engine swap): Sean Boswell
1970 Beige/Gray Chevrolet Monte Carlo: Sean Boswell
1993 Nissan Skyline: Earl
2000 Silver (originally Orange/Blue) Nissan Silvia S15: Sean Boswell (originally Han)
2006 Aqua/Black Mazda RX-8: Neela
2006 Blue/Black Nissan 350Z: Chay
2006 Black/Gunmetal ɧNissan 350Z: Takashi/D.K.
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: Flatrun
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX: Kawon Griggs
2002 Red Dodge Viper SRT10: Clay
1993 Orange/Black Mazda RX-7 Veilside Fortune: Han
1970 Silver 426 HEMI Plymouth Road Runner: Dominic Toretto
2005 Black Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Kamata
2006 Volkswagen Golf R32: various extras

whoop! lol

jizzim

Doesn't have herpes
I saw the movie last night and you could barely make it out. It was probably a 2 second segment. I had to point it out to a friend since it was so small.
It was on a scene at the mountain for the last race in the movie. It was an overhead shot. You could only see 3/4 of the car (back portion). It was a silver 4-door Golf. Honestly couldn't really tell if it was a R32 or not. Nonetheless there were some VWs in the movie.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
In July's issue of Sport Compact Tuner there's a bunch of really good pictures of the R32 used in the movie. They reviewed it and everything. It was rated at 210.9 Horsepower and 208.2 Lb-Ft of torque at the wheels. However, this was a rear wheel drive converted R32, so I'm not sure what the difference was. Out of the four R32's that they used in the movie, three of them were converted to rear wheel drive by VAG itself. The cosmetic differences were pretty big, too. They put lambo-style doors on it and a strange hood, with a different grill too. If I get the chance, I'll scan the pictures in for y'all. =P

jizzim

Doesn't have herpes
Jibbly said:
In July's issue of Sport Compact Tuner there's a bunch of really good pictures of the R32 used in the movie. They reviewed it and everything. It was rated at 210.9 Horsepower and 208.2 Lb-Ft of torque at the wheels. However, this was a rear wheel drive converted R32, so I'm not sure what the difference was. Out of the four R32's that they used in the movie, three of them were converted to rear wheel drive by VAG itself. The cosmetic differences were pretty big, too. They put lambo-style doors on it and a strange hood, with a different grill too. If I get the chance, I'll scan the pictures in for y'all. =P

Well whatever they did, none of us saw any modded ones in the movie. I guess they didn't make the cut. Trust me, we were looking out for them.

Car(s)
'06 GTI
I saw the R32 in the movie in a different place than said previously. If you watch the scene where Twinkie first takes the white guy to the drift race in the parking garage and they are showing all the girls and the cars, it pans over the R32 and you can clearly make out the MkV Golf headlight. Or maybe it was just me?

jizzim

Doesn't have herpes
Masterof6thspeed said:
I saw the R32 in the movie in a different place than said previously. If you watch the scene where Twinkie first takes the white guy to the drift race in the parking garage and they are showing all the girls and the cars, it pans over the R32 and you can clearly make out the MkV Golf headlight. Or maybe it was just me?

Damn, I must have missed it watching the various girls. :tweetz: