GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket rear spoilers

hockeydad2000

Yes, they are. This car has a great aesthetic design. People should stop trying to trick it up so much, especially if you have an R model. It doesn't get any better than that.

Mike Ralph

Ready to race!
Yes, they are. This car has a great aesthetic design. People should stop trying to trick it up so much, especially if you have an R model. It doesn't get any better than that.

I mean to each their own I guess. There are a few things I would like enhanced on the R that's my reasoning for the aesthetics mods that I have purchased and and OSIR telson gt7 Carbon extension was one of them... Being an R, the car should look aggressive and have an exterior that matches its performance in my opinion..... I like exterior work just as much as under the hood if it's done right!

DuckKnuckles

Ready to race!
I want the Clubsport spoiler because it is the first Aero enhancing bit VW has put out for the GTI. OEM+ is the best kind of part in my book. The trouble is finding the damn thing.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
GTI Clubsport looks really good IMHO

Attachments

• volkswagen-golf-gti-clubsport-04.jpg
    volkswagen-golf-gti-clubsport-04.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3,467

Dario1

Ready to race!
I am also looking at the clubsport rear spoiler

its oem( no fittment issues) ,it looks great and it would cost an arm and a leg :D

but #1 choise if I ever install a spoiler