GOLFMKV

5150 Racing Accessport and tune special

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
I 100% believe you have a great tune here, but I'm hesitant to lean this way since you don't have a fully functioning website up right now. Using facebook as a business site just doesn't sit right with me.

I know that not everyone feels that way, but it's just my opinion on making purchases like this.

I promise I'm not trying to troll or anything. I'm honestly trying to offer legitimate business feedback.

What's the timeline on having a website and more company information out? Facebook is lacking a lot.

5150 Racing

Ready to race!
I 100% believe you have a great tune here, but I'm hesitant to lean this way since you don't have a fully functioning website up right now. Using facebook as a business site just doesn't sit right with me.

I know that not everyone feels that way, but it's just my opinion on making purchases like this.

I promise I'm not trying to troll or anything. I'm honestly trying to offer legitimate business feedback.

What's the timeline on having a website and more company information out? Facebook is lacking a lot.
There's a reason for no site.
I won't discuss it publicly, but you're welcome to pm me

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Roi, lots of Dev work

Oh I imagine so. Coming from my older Focus ST platform, the jump in price on the GTI wasn't huge, but noticeable.

I mean, I always tell my wife, you gotta pay to play, and in this case... it holds true!

TnGTI

What's your power at the wheels on 93 octane stage 1 tune? Stock DSG car.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone running the 5150 is38 tune want to chime in on how they like it? Dyno #s or trap speeds they can share?

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Anyone running the 5150 is38 tune want to chime in on how they like it? Dyno #s or trap speeds they can share?

Don't think anyone of us 5150 IS38 tuned guys have dynoed or tracked it yet. Many of us are waiting for a TCU to come out from cobb so Jon can tune our TCU's also.

But I can say my Base map is amaze balls!

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
Would love to go with 5150 tuning, but it's damn near impossible to get a hold of anyone over there. I've already requested to be added to the MK7 etuning Facebook page, PMed via this forum, emailed them directly, not sure what else i can do.

Update: just as I was about to finish this post, Jon contacted me via email....

hsyed87

Is this still the best etune?
Interested in response to this as well. Looking to buy an Accessport and I know of a bunch of companies offering their OTS with Accessports. Is one of these better than the other for an OTS tune while I weigh my options for e-tune? I think I'm going with 5150 but again am interested in the response to Littlwredtipi's question.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

zerocal1

Passed Driver's Ed
Definitely would be interested when I move up to Stg. 2. I have local protuners to me, but running a custom tune with 5150 purchase sounds good.

Would definitely like to see results of a MK7 Golf R with DSG (tuned) and install of IC and catted DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.