GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3dr CSG GTD ordered

zUgan

Ordered the above (+winter pack) mid-November.

Not seen a 3 door CSG GTD with the standard GTD wheels yet. Anyone on here got one or got a picture?

My tracker is on Stage 2, not been given an estimated build week yet. Expecting March/April though.

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
Great choice! The 3-door cars do seem to be in a minority - only last week saw a picture of a white 3-door GTD in standard trim. If i find a Carbon Grey one will post link :)

zUgan

Thanks, by coincidence I've just had an update from the dealer.

Estimated build week of 17th Feb / Does that make it BW8? Delivery expected late March.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Yes, BW8/14 - Volkswagen use ISO week numbers, but their build weeks usually start on Sundays, didn't the tracking screen show 16/2/2014?

BTW if you're in the UK, surely it's Carbon Grey and not Carbon Steel Grey?

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
BTW if you're in the UK, surely it's Carbon Grey and not Carbon Steel Grey?
It is - not sure why people here call it Carbon Steel Grey - its quite clear in the UK brochure and webiste.

Lovely colour no matter what you call it though!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I agree, but I've had several similarly coloured cars in the past and wanted a change, hadn't had red since 1983-86.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, by coincidence I've just had an update from the dealer.

Estimated build week of 17th Feb / Does that make it BW8? Delivery expected late March.

I ordered a 5dr GTD in red on the 17th of November. This afternoon I added keyless entry and while talking to the dealer he gave me an estimated build of week 7 which is w/c 9/2/14

I have estimated delivery of 31/3/14.

Also, its widely recognised on here that the order tracker isn't so great.