GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3 Years With My R32 [My.:R So Far ]

telaio

Ready to race!
Got the car back from the dealer. Front and rear sway ars are on
Let's just say, there is a world of difference between the stock handling characteristics , and the H&.R Diffenitley recommend it,
How does the car handle when grip is lost during cornering? Over- or understeer in the slide?

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
How does the car handle when grip is lost during cornering? Over- or understeer in the slide?

I found that at higher speeds, I can easily balance the handling characteristics of this vehicle, with a bit of manageable Oversteer, not to mention almost zero Body Roll

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Got couple of things done in the past few months so i thought Updating this thread..

Got my :R32 Remapped with Vizeu Technologies V-Switch

Carbon Fibre Di-noc'ed My Front Grill

Swaped my Old RCD 300 to RCD 510

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
You did the Di-noc stuff yourself?? If so good job on getting the thin chrome strips...

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Love that front, super sexy!!

telaio

Ready to race!
I found that at higher speeds, I can easily balance the handling characteristics of this vehicle, with a bit of manageable Oversteer, not to mention almost zero Body Roll
What settings do you use in those swaybars? I'd like to reduce body-roll but snap oversteer is something that might kill me on the streets so I'd like to be dead sure that I can keep the handling close to neutral.

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
What settings do you use in those swaybars? I'd like to reduce body-roll but snap oversteer is something that might kill me on the streets so I'd like to be dead sure that I can keep the handling close to neutral.

Top holes , loose setting

djunited

Ready to race!
looks great man

telaio

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK VII 7R
v701s are on and im totally in love with my Car , what i love about the Sungold Finish in Daylight its Bright Gold but when the sun goes down it shifts to kinda Bronze Gold ,,,

Point and shoot for the time being ,