GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3 door Golf question

Geomets

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf mk7 GTI
Hello everybody. I have ordered a 3-door Golf recently and I have a question regarding it. Can anyone confirm what kind of rear armrest is fitted to the Golf? I hate the 5-door one with these outrageous useless plastic holes in them (cup holder my...). I've also been told by the dealer that the 3-door has these fitted on the panel right down of each rear window and the armrest is the old-school plain one (yeah!)As is usual, I don't completely believe him. :rolleyes: Can anyone please give me an answer on this one? Thanks in advance!
P.S. I know, I'll find out when I get it, but...come on guys, you understand me, I know you are!!!

PeteAntrim

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello everybody. I have ordered a 3-door Golf recently and I have a question regarding it. Can anyone confirm what kind of rear armrest is fitted to the Golf? I hate the 5-door one with these outrageous useless plastic holes in them (cup holder my...). I've also been told by the dealer that the 3-door has these fitted on the panel right down of each rear window and the armrest is the old-school plain one (yeah!)As is usual, I don't completely believe him. :rolleyes: Can anyone please give me an answer on this one? Thanks in advance!
P.S. I know, I'll find out when I get it, but...come on guys, you understand me, I know you are!!!

I had a 3 door GT for a couple of weeks while dealers sorted out my car, it does indeed have what the dealer has told you. Space was a bit cramped in the back tho, and it does look rather nice compared to the 5 door(which i have)
:)

Geomets

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf mk7 GTI
Thank you for your reply PeteAntrim. I did tend to believe the dealer but the other day I watched a couple of videos with 3-door Golfs witch had the ugly armrest fitted... Now I can only hope that it's because of their owners specs and not a standard fit...