GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
What is everyone's opinion on this show? I love it...it keeps you guessing every single minute. Once you think you have something solved, they throw curveball after curveball at you...simply amazing. I wont give anything away from this season, because i know the people over in the UK have only seen the first two seasons so far...

Last edited:

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
great stuff. im from the UK and am just loving it. i dont watch it on TV tho cos its not continuous enough. gotta be done on the DVD. season 4 at the moment now.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Former Philly guy here. I think I may be the only person in America that hasn't seen a single episode of 24. I'm not against it, I just never got into it, and from what I hear you really can't just pick it up mid-season.

I'm always busy, and if I ever do watch TV it's always usually sports. I should rent the first season this weekend and find out what I'm missing.

bilbos

On the Kop
MHS216, I have never seen an episode of 24 either. Just can't seem to get any enthusiasm to watch it. The same applies to LOST.

The shows that I do watch on a regular basis are Prison Break, House and Bones.

House is particularly good, especially with the English guy as the lead :wink:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
MHS216 said:
Former Philly guy here. I think I may be the only person in America that hasn't seen a single episode of 24. I'm not against it, I just never got into it, and from what I hear you really can't just pick it up mid-season.

I'm always busy, and if I ever do watch TV it's always usually sports. I should rent the first season this weekend and find out what I'm missing.

on the 24 part...you really would be completely lost if you picked it up now...i would definitely rent em though, you wont be disappointed.

as for the former philly guy...right on :headbang:

onthevirg

Oval Champion
24 is pretty good, and yeah, you don't want to try and get into it now.

Top 10 shows I think would be:
1. The Shield
2. Lost
3. Rescue Me
4. Battlestar Galactica (Ghezus what a geek huh?)
5. 24
6. Scrubs
7. My Name is Earl
8. Sopranos
9. Deadwood
10. Smallville (Though I'm almost ashamed to admit it...lol)