GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Modded Supra vs IS38 MK7.5

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys!
Went against a lightly modded A21 2021 supra. All fun runs with chill owner showcasing the car and the setup. Supra mods are Downpipe and JB4 map. GTI is a MK7.5 with JDE IS38+ turbo, E85 and your supporting mods like front mount intercooler, downpipe. This Is a 6-speed MK7.5 tuned by 5150 racing rated a bit over 400whp. Some brake boosting was done on the GTI. I usually prefer not to and keep the rotors/brakes lasting longer but wanted to make sure the supra didn't get too much of a jump at the start of each race. MKVs produce plenty of torque.

If you don't already follow the channel, make sure to subscribe for build updates and future uploads.

Enjoy the video, cheers!

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Watching your car slip away in the Supra's perspective made me think about those nightmares where you try to fight back and you're all limp armed and shit. Absolute murder

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
If you had told me in 2000 that a grocery getter with 5k in mods could walk a modded new Supra, I'd have thought you were nuts, and yet... here we are.

(MQB nevar lose!)

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
If you had told me in 2000 that a grocery getter with 5k in mods could walk a modded new Supra, I'd have thought you were nuts, and yet... here we are.

(MQB nevar lose!)
FBO 1.8T mk4s with upgraded turbos could do some wild stuff. My friends in Japanese cars feared some of them. Don’t even mention the r32..

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
FBO 1.8T mk4s with upgraded turbos could do some wild stuff. My friends in Japanese cars feared some of them. Don’t even mention the r32..
Definitely, the 1.8ts nevar lost, and modded well, but you changed your coilpacks with every tank of gas.

The R32s definitely could haul with some mod dollars put into them, but they were rare and almost nobody did mod them to their potential. I miss my mk4 tdi every time it snows more than 4 inches, but the mk7 platform is better in almost every way.

This Supra is a nice kill.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Years ago there were rumors of a VW group in town which hung away from all us honda and everything else guys. The word on the street many of them were 400+hp, now I believe it lol.

PicositoGTi

Go Kart Champion
Your car pulls very similar to mine, but we make similar power so that's probably why? lol