GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 GTI SE ordered!

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Can't fault you for wanting the Pure White. It's a clean looking and understated color. Really helps the car blend in. However it's always going to be available, and is a very common color. There's nothing wrong with that at all, just something to consider. The Cornflower Blue is more of a "special" color, just like White Silver Metallic or Great Falls Green. All three of those have a more unique and limited edition feel to them.

Take a look at both in person if you're able to. It might just change your mind

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
If resale is a thing you have to think that cornflower is a better choice, I really like both colors.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
You mean night blue Metallic? Or is there another blue?

I have the mk7 sport in nbm and I've yet to see another one. I see silver and white, and black once.

I've also never once seen an R on the road where I live. I hate that the rarity is becoming a factor in my thinking about changing from the gti to the R. It's really kind of a stupid reason to be considering it.
Its a midnight blue from what the registration says. I’ve seen an R once on the highway at night and it looks just like my MNB but the blue on the R was more shiny at night. Compared to mine looking almost black

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Same basic thing, EA888 with an IS20, just the longitudinal version that makes a little more power. I think we'll likely replace it with the 55 version which is the plug in hybrid. Quicker than the SQ5, more efficient than the non hybrid. Although she wants an eTron, so that's probably what we'll get.

bummer. Given those options itd be SQ5 all day every day for me

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
Well it's a 50/50 shot on which color I get lol I spoke with vwoa today and they said they typically request several cars and find the exact one I want so I kinda have the choice. I told them I wanted the first one they can get either white or blue. I have a gfg car and love it but cornflower blue is kinda flashy

Litfuse

Does the 2021 GTI come with black mirror caps and a black spoiler? I thought I remember reading that somewhere. I believe that would be similar to the US spec rabbit addition in 2019.

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
Does the 2021 GTI come with black mirror caps and a black spoiler? I thought I remember reading that somewhere. I believe that would be similar to the US spec rabbit addition in 2019.
As far as I understand yes it does

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I’m getting a 2021 white silver with the new Belvedere wheels my car will be at the dealer 11/7 it’s a replacement for my 19

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I also posted the 2021 order guides in another post

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
I’m getting a 2021 white silver with the new Belvedere wheels my car will be at the dealer 11/7 it’s a replacement for my 19
when did you start the buyback? how long did you wait

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
when did you start the buyback? how long did you wait
Car was in the shop for 104 days from date of order to delivery to dealer was 2 months roughly

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Well it's a 50/50 shot on which color I get lol I spoke with vwoa today and they said they typically request several cars and find the exact one I want so I kinda have the choice. I told them I wanted the first one they can get either white or blue. I have a gfg car and love it but cornflower blue is kinda flashy

Didn’t realize you already had gfg lol. That changes my feelings. I’d rather have a pure white or white silver GTI next to my GFG car in my driveway than a cornflower blue one.

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
Didn’t realize you already had gfg lol. That changes my feelings. I’d rather have a pure white or white silver GTI next to my GFG car in my driveway than a cornflower blue one.
The gfg Alltrack is going back to vw lol
New gti will sit next to wife's gray tiguan 2019