GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTI, 35k miles, stage 2 - sold to Carmax

swifty1

Ready to race!
Hey all,

I am considering parting ways with my 2017 GTI. The car has been amazing and the mods have made it so exciting to drive, but my heart is yearning for something with a v8 that is RWD. I will be taking some photos of the car next week that I can post for those interested.

Car:
2017 VW GTI
Sport trim
Manual transmission
4 door
I am the second owner. Car was sold first in texas, lived in MN for 2 years, now lives in maryland. Zero rust under the car.
Passed MD safety and emissions inspection in october 2022.

Condition:
Interior is a 9/10, there are a few scratches in the cargo area from loading ski's and ski poles in. Seats and steering wheel are in great condition.
Exterior is an 7.5/10. There is a scratch on the rear bumper about 2 inches long and there is a similar scratch on the headlight. The front bumper has some paint missing in the corner where it meets the fender.

Mods:
EQT stage 2 91 octane tune
ACT street clutch (awesome clutch, almost zero chatter, OEM light peddle feel, 500 ft lbs rating. Only 1000 miles on the install)
Neuspeed air intake
Neuspeed charge pipe
Racingline turbo inlet
DO88 intercooler
APR throttle pipe
Milltek HJS catted downpipe (no CEL ever, just passed emissions with no spacer)
Milltek catback - have added a vibrant resonator which made the system too quiet so I changed the milltek muffler for a stainless bros muffler, sounds great most of the time.
APR PCV catch can
DBV2 billet hpfp cap - allows you to use AN lines with the HPFP. Stock HPFP internals
Innovate ethanol sensor
Cobb ABS heat shield
Mele designs lightweight battery bracket
XS power battery
EQT coilovers
H&R rear sway bar 24mm
Superpro rear sway bar endlinks
Superpro front control arm bushings
Whiteline roll center correction ball joints
Tyrolsport subframe deadset kit
BFI engine mount stage 1
BFI transmission mount stage 1
Powerflex black dogbone insert
DBV2 lightweight front crash bar
Eurocode front strut tower brace
BFI red golf ball shifter
Dieselgeek short shifter
WCT throttle pedal spacer
EQT coil grounding kit
Enkei raijin wheels 18x8 grey
Continental ECS tires 235-40-18
Porsche macan brake calipers
Zimmerman 345mm roters
Powerstop brake pads

I currently have an AC delete kit and a SAI delete kit on the car. I can remove these parts and install the OEM parts before sale if the buyer wants. Otherwise I can include all the stock parts with the car.

Recent maintenance:
- Brisk er12 spark plugs
- OEM VAG coil packs
- Liquimoly oil 5w40 (always changed every 5k)

Attachments

• IMG_3263.jpg
    IMG_3263.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 118

swifty1

Ready to race!
Car is now at Carmax in Frederick MD as of 2/11/23. Before sale I installed the SAI and charged the AC, also put all the factory accessories and interior back in. Car is still stage 2 EQT with no check engine lights and "ready" for all emissions stuff. Also I took off the APR catch can so the new owner doesn't have to worry about emptying it. I sold for 19k.