GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 Golf R - 24k miles, MT, Adult owned, Well Sorted, OEM+, $26K OBO, NY Area

RobertgolfR

*PRICE REDUCED* Up for sale is my 2016 VW Golf R with just 23,400 miles. Clean title in hand, 6 Speed Manual. I purchased the car from a local forum member/enthusiast who was also the original owner. The car is very stock with some subtle modifications that can be reversed. It has been adult driven/owned all its life, no kids or dogs. I'm selling as I don't commute to work anymore and have no need for a car anymore.

The spec is perfect: Thunder Red exterior, black leather interior. I've done nothing but maintain the car to the highest degree as I've done with all my other cars. Almost all highway miles- commuting back and forth from NY to Boston, miles might go up slightly. I am a perfectionist and didn't want to drill into the front bumper - hence the front plate bracket! As you'd expect from a 23,000 mile car, it is fully original - no paintwork/accidents. I purchased the car from a dear friend in Westchester, who I am still in contact with. He and myself have maintained the car religiously with regular maintenance and service done by my specialized European mechanic. Recent maintenance includes: New Pads, new rotors, oil changes every 3-4k miles, cabin air filter, spark plugs, and wheel alignment. I have all the invoices from the previous owner and obviously myself, documenting all of the service done to her.

I have a thick folder with all of the paperwork. The car was always washed by hand by my local detailer - minimal swirl marks and has been garaged all her life. The car is all original and has never been in an accident, no paintwork at all. In terms of flaws on the car, they would include the normal wear on the driver's seat bolster, and some light cosmetic flaws near the tailgate. Almost no rockchips on the front bumper – the front end of the car does have PPF (Paint protection film) that the previous owner put on at his local detailer… in effort to preserve and protect the paintwork - which it certainly has. I purchased the OZ Wheels from a forum member and purchased new summer tires for them. Just completes the look and feel of this superior Golf R. Also have the aftermarket CTS catback exhaust on the car. I have the stock exhaust which is included if you wish to put it back to stock. I have the full CarFax report I can share as well.

2 sets of keys, full documentation, Looking for a smooth easy sale, Looking for $28,000 - located in Great Neck, NY. PPI's are welcomed at buyers expense. Every maintenance record, owners manual, window sticker, etc... Contact me via email: joheb18@yahoo.com to get in touch or message me

Attachments

• VW1.jpg
    VW1.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 322
  • VW2.jpg
    VW2.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 325
  • VW3.jpg
    VW3.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 304
  • vw15.jpg
    vw15.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 285
  • vw13.jpg
    vw13.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 286
  • vw9.jpg
    vw9.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 279
  • vw12.jpg
    vw12.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 256
  • vw16.jpg
    vw16.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 235
  • vw4.jpg
    vw4.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 238
  • vw5.jpg
    vw5.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
Dang. I had a Tornado red '15 GTI and I refused to get black wheels because I thought it was going to be too flashy and/or stand out too much. This R looks so good that I immediately regret that past decision. GLWS

RobertgolfR

Thanks for the kind words. She's truly a unique, unmolested Golf R indeed.

BUMP as I've reduced the price dramatically to facilitate a quick and easy sale.
Thank you!

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Things dope! Red is one the best colors for an R.
Especially with dark tints and a CF hood.
Those wheels look perfect on that car!

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Unmol
Thanks for the kind words. She's truly a unique, unmolested Golf R indeed.

BUMP as I've reduced the price dramatically to facilitate a quick and easy sale.
Thank you!
Unmolested, with aftermarket parts? 🤔

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
insane to me that this hasn't sold yet. Very nice example.

RobertgolfR

Bump - Price reduced - $26,500

She's STILL AVAILABLE. Lots of interest but no deposit just yet. Anyone looking for a fast, reliable, all wheel drive... doesn't get much better than that.

Also note oil change and brake flush just done last week. She's ready to go.

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
If you aren’t opposed to it I would suggest Facebook Marketplace and the various mk7 buy sell groups (plus your local vw/Audi groups) You have to wade through a lot of time wasters and bullshitters however I received far and away all solid leads from Facebook on my stage 3 mk7 R I sold earlier this year

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Beautiful car at an exceptional price! Somebody is going to be luckier than a lotto winner. 🙌