GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Volkswagen Golf VII GTI concept revealed

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
Well I think it's pretty spot-on for the exterior looks :) I really like it. And considering how oddly we first looked at the MK6, I think the MK7 will be a dasher, we'll get "used to it"

Love the interior, but WTF have they done to the nice chunky MK6 steering wheel and the seats with those ridiculous head restraints :mad:

Anyone notice the 5 door seems longer than the 3?? http://jalopnik.com/5946838/say-gutentag-to-volkswagens-all-new-red-stripey-golf-gti

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
myea you're probably right

TDR-380

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's a few pictures I scanned not too long ago with the dimensions of both the mk VI and VII

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Very nice :thumbsup:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I've got the whole package and brochure from the dealer two weeks ago.

I must see this for myself, yes? :) Scan and post!

TDR-380

Passed Driver's Ed
I must see this for myself, yes? :) Scan and post!

I'll scan it up during the weekend and post it either later tonight or tomorrow. I've got hockey training in the evening

I'm also going to be in Wolfsburg next Monday, so if you guys have any questions to the engineers or whatever I can relay them.

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
I'll scan it up during the weekend and post it either later tonight or tomorrow. I've got hockey training in the evening

I'm also going to be in Wolfsburg next Monday, so if you guys have any questions to the engineers or whatever I can relay them.

They probably will not say a word about this but ask :
What engine will MK7 R use, the new TFSI found on the S3?
Will they use the 7 DSG (wet clutch) found on the TTRS?
Haldex 4 or newer?

Thx!

krische

vdubber in training

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Anyone know if the quality of the interior has been kept instead of dumbing down like the crappy jetta inside?

I'm only going by photos, but the materials appear to be exactly the same as those in my Mk6.