GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 Ford Flex titanium

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/12/09/2011-ford-flex-titanium-quick-spin-review-road-test/

So what do you think? My wife is obsessed with the ford flex & wants to buy the titanium in the spring. If we don't get the ecoboost & some other options we're still looking at 45k-ish. When her cadillac was in a accident, they gave her a flex for three weeks as a rental & she fell in love.

She is currently in a jeep commander which I like because it's safe for my son, but she really wants the flex. I can't blame her because I'm a car/bike guy so I know the passion. I've been trying to talk her into a raptor instead, but it's less room & no place for the stroller etc...

The titanium package gives you some nice luxuries, but I think it's overpriced. I want to steer her into a used awd limited flex for 30-35k & put the extra cash away into savings. IMO, execpt for a mkvi R I wouldn't buy new anymore, when you can get a great deal on a used car. Thoughts?

07MKV

Boser Hood!!
Car(s)
07 vw rabbit
the headlights are like ehh but other than that nice car. Would be a great family car that's for sure! GL :thumbsup:

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Get her a raptor with a cap so you dont have to worry about theft/weather

BossDuB27

Illuminati
a ford flex for 45k no way

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Get her a raptor with a cap so you dont have to worry about theft/weather
Haha, genius, but she'll still say no:frown:

I agree with all you guys. 45k for a flex seems absurd to me. I agree that you can never have to much $ in savings as well. Used flex awd limited here she comes. That saves almost 15k :bellyroll:

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
honestly I'd find her a used Flex with as low mileage knowing you haha.

Nothing wrong with a CPO warrantied flex that can be had for alot cheaper while

the titanium isnt anything special..but for the 54k price tag in the tester in the article you posted? no way

Silver-Bolt

Ready to race!
Nice inside but the are a large over priced box. Have her check out the new 4-Runner and the new Jeep Grand Cherokee is real nice. All Mercedes running gear and engineering.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I talked to her about the jeep, but she still wants a flex. The good news is she agrees with me that the titanium is overpriced & in the spring will look for a used awd limited flex instead of new one. Common sense prevails:thumbsup: