Last edited:

kyle

Go Kart Champion
Cavs 2009 NBA Champs!

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
everyone's got their biases. this thread could get ugly.

i predict 1st round victories by the lakers, nuggets, mavs, and blazers in the west.

cleveland, boston (even with out kg, if that happens), orlando (if turk can play well enough) and atlanta

but most of all, go blazers. youngest team in the playoffs? watch out for the next 10 years!

1sickgti

FaSt MkV
lakers got the west for sure i think orlando n clevleand in east finals and cavs vs. lakers in finals and lakers in game 6!!

kyle

Go Kart Champion
Cavs finally got 'bron some help this year. He can win a 5-game series by himself. I'm not sure about a 7-game series. Cavs v. Lakers in finals. Homecourt is huge. Cavs in 6.

Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
go lakers! im scared of the cavs and orlando.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Rockets!

i just want them to get to the 2nd round. :)

Rockets will put up a fight against the Lakers. The hopeful side of me says the Rockets will come out on top.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I don't like Cleveland sweeping Detroit so fast and having nine days off. That's too long. Hope it doesn't affect them.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I don't like Cleveland sweeping Detroit so fast and having nine days off. That's too long. Hope it doesn't affect them.

It's probably gonna be like that for Cleveland all the way through. There's really only one team that can give you guys a game in the East, and that's Boston. Without Garnett, Boston's going to be easy for Cleveland. It should be a cake walk for the Cavs all the way to the finals.