GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

17MY Golf Updates

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
Maybe in 10 yrs time, when we are all sold electric cars are the future & green:rolleyes::rolleyes:. But I think diesel are here to stay.

Rappy:cool:

Well, the Polo Bluemotion is no longer a diesel. Diesel engines are becoming just too expensive for the profit margin on small cars.
I'm sure VW have had a close look at Suzuki's mild hybrids.

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
Since when? My daughter drives a 14MY 1.4 Tdi Bluemotion:confused::confused:

Well you might be confused if you don't keep up!
Since the new Polo came out. Have at look at VW website. Polo Bluemotion is now a 1.0 TSI 90PS petrol.

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
Well you might be confused if you don't keep up!
Since the new Polo came out. Have at look at VW website. Polo Bluemotion is now a 1.0 TSI 90PS petrol.

I guess you are talking 15/16MY:eek::eek:?. My daughter has the new shape Polo with the new 1.4 tdi, that replaced the old 1.2 tdi

J400uk

Ready to race!
Well they've just announced the new 'Match Edition' (replacing current Match) with first deliveries due January. Changes are Sat Nav and Winter Pack now standard.

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
Latest Polo brochure 11/11/15. Shows what I said diesel is still classed as bluemotion ;);).

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...HtpkK-NXHIT3hQh4g&sig2=6PmfuIaBEULgCH3eglcRJA

Nope. Only true "Bluemotion" is on p 26/27. In Tech specs page 48/49 only true "Bluemotion" is petrol 1.0 TSI 95PS.
Diesels have "Bluemotion Technologies" on p 40/41, as do all the petrols.

As I said, VW have dropped true "Bluemotion" diesels on the Polo, expect the same to be with Golf MkVIII next autumn.