GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. defcon5

R logo mats in black / blue

Golf R mats I have this MK7 mat set for sale. Not made by VW but by someone who makes mats in Europe (I dont know who made this and there are no tags). My brother send me this set he thought I might like them. I dont think the colour suit me. Nice mat set, very sturdy, use factory floor pegs. I...
  2. defcon5

New mats Golf R

My brother in Europe send me these. Very good, very sturdy excellent fit. I think I will keep blue set and sell the white. Not sure yet. Original mojo mat is in pic for contrast
  3. defcon5

another front plate question

So my Golf R did not have holes drill by the dealer, it also has no front plate and I am require to have one. So I find the factory plate holder in the boot yesterday and I notice the brass thread insert does not match the holes in the plate. Any idea what these brass insert is for if not to...
  4. defcon5

Venmo to Paypal?

I post for sale an item and someone pay me from Venmo. I do not know what this is but I dont see payment in paypal transaction list. Paypal owns venmo but I never heard of them. I want to honor buyer but I I can not send something for payment I do not receive. Anyone help or advise with venmo...
  5. defcon5

WTB parcel shelf / cargo cover

I need the hinged shelf that lift with the hatch when opened. pictured Let me know if you have one for sale
  6. defcon5

WTB Golf R owner manual

My 2016 US golf R did not have owner manual for some reason. Anyone with a golf r manual for sale?
  7. defcon5

FS, tow hook plate mount

I have a 6 month used tow hook mount for US license plate, Was $80 new, I will sell for $50 with shipping included to any lower 48.
  8. defcon5

18's on Golf R

Anyone currently have 18 inch wheels on a MK7 Golf R?
  9. defcon5

got hit today

I got to work, was already parked, gathering my things and ready to get out of the car. I opened the door and just before I set my foot outside the sil, another driver pulling into the space next to me, hit my door. Looks like only the door is damaged but it is quite bent and does not stay...
  10. defcon5

Catch Cans?

I added one to the Lotus last year and I am thinking to add one to the GTI. Anyone install a catch can on their MK7?