GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mkvince

If dealership damage your car while in service...

There's a situation and would like to ask you guys for inputs. You have a new car that you just bought from the dealership a month ago. At 500 miles, some minor stuff went wrong, and you decided to take it back to the dealership to have it checked out. While it's there, they dented the door ...
  2. mkvince

Early Lease Return Question

Sorry because this is non-VW related. I just need some inputs from leasing experts. I plan to buy an SUV so I want to return my Evo early. I still have 4 more payments on the lease. I plan to pay the remaining payments and return the car. Just got off the phone with a Mitsu rep. They told...
  3. mkvince

Good lawyer for a U-turn ticket in Brooklyn, NY?

I'm thinking of getting a lawyer to fight for my U-turn ticket I got last year. Does anybody know any good ones in Brooklyn? The DMV TVB locaton is Brooklyn South, West 8th St in Coney Island. Thanks!
  4. mkvince

Will dealer mess around with appraisal the day of signing paper?

Questions, guys! I'm that kind of guy that always think of the worst possible things that can happen lol, just to be in the safe side. Here's a scenario... You have a modded car and when you went to dealer to negotiate a deal. They appraised your car and in the end, both parties agreed on a...
  5. mkvince

Holy shit...leasing an Evo X GSR for $259/month

I was trolling Mitsubishi website and found out this: :eek: That's dirt cheap. It's like leasing a Toyota Corolla :eek:. I know the Evo is not a good car for leasing, but this deal is great is someone really wants to jump into and Evo X, put on some bolts-on and enjoy the car for 2 years...
  6. mkvince

2014 MB CLA!!! Looks good to me!!!

Wow, this car looks pretty good. Performance isn't bad either. It's like a mini CLS. Looks much better and more aggressive than the CC IMO. It comes with a turbocharged 2.0 litre I4 rated at 258 lbs. ft. of torque and 208 hp. I'm sure it can be tuned for more power. Transmission will be a...
  7. mkvince

2014 Lexus IS!

The 2014 Lexus IS images are finally revealed. It will head to Detroit Auto Show next week. I like everything except the split headlight. Looks like a scaled-down GS. The interior is amazing. Love the LFA tachometer...
  8. mkvince

Is Nissan crazy or what?

This must be the most stupid thing I've ever seen. Back in the late 90's and early 2000's, nobody really cared about Infiniti. It was the G35, M35/45 and the FX that helped revive their brand. After all that, Nissan/Infiniti decides to rename all their models starting with the letter Q...
  9. mkvince

Stock WRX feels torquier than Stage 2 GTI? Or am I crazy?

WRX again...I know I know :D:D I had a scheduled test drive on the WRX at a local dealer today. I have to admit I really like the car. Along with the interior, everything was as expected: engine noise, heavier clutch and shifter, light steering feel, etc. But they're not necessarily bad...