GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Swoope

hub centric rings

is there a known place to get rings deep enough for the mk7 hubs? i am aware of the tirerack thread, just wondering if the correct height has become the norm now. and if so where? beers
  2. Swoope

tires4track

well the concept has been in my head for a few years. combined with a friend with web skills. this is what you get. i got tired of searching for tire info across all car forums. trying to bring the info to one place. tires4track.com check it out, share with other forums you are on. and...
  3. Swoope

sebring long course and more

well i have kinda learned how to overlay videos. so here you go. now if i can just figure out how to get all the obd2 stuff sorted. sebring long course, i have only run it 3 times so i am about 85% except for a few corners that i know well from the short course. lots of stuff to hit here...
  4. Swoope

17 gti usa top speed

i owned a 15 gti PP. it had a speed limiter at 121 mph. does the 17 sport and above have a speed limiter? i really dont want to pay for a tune just to get rid of that. beers
  5. Swoope

tires for sale orlando fl

local only not going to ship. unless you pay for actual shipping. 2 225 45 17 michelin pilot super sport with ~9/32 tread left. 2 235 45 17 michelin pilot super sport with ~8/32 tread left. all 4 $300 $ 175 a pair. 1 235 45 17 some outside shoulder wear, but not much. $75 4 new kuhmo...
  6. Swoope

great deal of hpde tires

if you can use 245 45 17. https://www.tires-easy.com/brands/falken-tires/azenis-rt615-k?code=28-233-784 yes they are the old version. but for the price. hard to beat.. beers
  7. Swoope

17 sport model question

in the usa, what tires are on the car? anyone know what the speed limiter is set at. is there an option for summer tires? beers
  8. Swoope

16 R wheel size

quick question. i am pondering going from gti PP to golf R. on the 16 R base. no fancy stuff. are the cadz wheels 18x8 or 18x7.5? also what is the stock tire size.. beers
  9. Swoope

front track pads performance package

ok, i killed a set of ebc yellow stuff, two hours on sebring short course and one hour of long course.. + 6k of daily driving.. the stock PP pads are better, though dust more. i am looking for pad options for track that i can order. not send in my back plates and wait. really can...
  10. Swoope

speed bleeders

anyone know the correct part #? beers
  11. Swoope

spark plug drama!

ok, track weekend starting tomorrow, yellowstuff on, track tires on, detune and remove esc done.. change plugs, well not so much.. went to change plugs to one stage cooler densos. picked up the 5/8 plug socket with the rubber grommet at the top.. got everything taken off, but the...
  12. Swoope

post intercooler air temp

any obd 2 android apps measure this? beers
  13. Swoope

Brake pad options GTI PP

have a track event at roebling road in two weeks. ran the car stock there in may just for fun.. enjoyed it enough to give it another chance and let my rx8 sit. have mich super sports for the gti. what is out for the PP car pad wise other than stock.. the only thing i have found is ebc yellow...
  14. Swoope

new PP in fla

well, went in for a 30k service on my 12 gti.. left with 15 gti PP. just kinda happened. i knew the car was there 3 days in advance.. had been in contact with competent sales person for about 9 months. it really sucks that you cant configure or search for the PP easily.. 700 under...