GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dubbed24

How old are you?

I'm 20 but I bought the car after graduating high school. I will say I'm definitely a broke college student with my car payment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dubbed24

How old are you?

103 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. dubbed24

How many giants drive GTI's?

6'5 220lbs. and when i get out people look at me like 'WTF'. but if you put the seat all the way back in the 2 door you cant even press the pedals down all the way
  4. dubbed24

mk6 gti rc nitro car?

im looking to buy a nitro car and want recommendations please and thank you
  5. dubbed24

Doodles

I got so bored I uploaded mine lol
  6. dubbed24

Doodles

Post up some of your doodles or sketches you do when your bored!! Here are a few of mine
  7. dubbed24

Got a new dslr!

I was using my tripod, but like I said very very new to this
  8. dubbed24

Got a new dslr!

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=368635#post368635 my first shoot. check it!
  9. dubbed24

Got a new dslr!

Do y'all have any good tips for getting a quality shot at night of cars ?
  10. dubbed24

Got a new dslr!

I'm going to a meet tonight in atl and I'm going to get some scenery shots and I'm gonna try and get some with my car. I'm trying to find someone with a speed light for tonight
  11. dubbed24

Help with..

I stay in aperture but I Don't have a manual. Tue person I bought the camera frOm didn't give me one. How can I lower my f/stop
  12. dubbed24

Help with..

Can someone help me with my aperture!? I cannot get it to focus on one thing and blurr the rest!
  13. dubbed24

Got a new dslr!

i am tomorrow! and im picking up a d60 tomorrow :happyanim:
  14. dubbed24

Got a new dslr!

any tips or pointers
  15. dubbed24

walmart has teamed with advanced auto

so today me and my friend went and bought self etching primer at advanced auto parts today and later that night when we tried to spray it it would not spray. so come to find out walmart sells the same primer so we get the bright idea to return it at walmart.. and guess what! they accepted it...