1. Matt-mk6

The all new Focus ST

^^^agreed, ugly as fuck I think
  2. Matt-mk6

My New Dubstep Mix....

Loving it!
  3. Matt-mk6

Picking up ladies in the GTI?

The only way ur gonna pick a girl up in a car is if you roll up next to her and your driving either a Lamborghini or a porsche gt3 or even a Ferrari so I doubt you will pick a girl up in a gti lmao
  4. Matt-mk6

Wealthy Porsche 911 Turbo owner turns driveway into track....

Id never leave that property, jeeze
  5. Matt-mk6

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

I just heard it on the radio, so sad:/
  6. Matt-mk6

Scumbaggery

This is a good idea, I was sitting on my couch one day and I let my 3 labs outside and I have 2 gates on the fence on each side of the house, the one is impossible to open unless your really strong so I hear some barking and look out side and my chocolate lab is about to kill someone because...
  7. Matt-mk6

I'm so ...

Im so dieing to get off work in 2 hours to start my weekend! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  8. Matt-mk6

Lambo Gallardo superleggera

Im assuming he has both lol, and no shit, must own a big corporaration or something :D Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  9. Matt-mk6

Lambo Gallardo superleggera

Damn nice cars man, btw I saw your other thread and ya gotta love people raggin and giving shit lol, and you took some really good photos, love the gti, get it tuned and you will love it more :D Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  10. Matt-mk6

Went with the Verizon Iphone 4

Nice, ya guess im trading my droid for a basically brand new iphone 4 tmrrw straight up, win:) Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  11. Matt-mk6

Nice, ya I guess im meeting him up this week to do the switch so hopefully:) and my dad has the iphone 4 and I love it, I used to have one a while back but now I miss it:/ Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  12. Matt-mk6

Nice, ya man im hoping this guy comes through that wants to give me his iphone 4 for Verizon and I give him my droid x straight up, hopefully I get it ha, btw I have a insider (my buddy) that works for Verizon and he found out iphone 5 comes to Verizon and att in september at the earliest :D hmm...
  13. Matt-mk6

Haha a guy might trade me his iphone 4 :) Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  14. Matt-mk6

Haha nice man, im gonna post up a ad probably haha Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  15. Matt-mk6

You lucky bastard lol I have been looking for a straight up trade for a iphone 4, I hve the droid x and it's alright but my dad has the iphone 4 for Verizon and I love it ha good find man Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  16. Matt-mk6

My job....

Good thread! :), I work for a company called swiss automation, we make parts for hydraulics and medical equipment, I run a machine that is a thermo deburr machine that burns the burrs off the parts and it's pretty legit, everyone that I work with are car freaks and my boss said he is doing my...
  17. Matt-mk6

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Very nice man! :) Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  18. Matt-mk6

3 Words ONLY

Hell will break Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  19. Matt-mk6

3 Words ONLY

Out of the Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk