GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

OEM Euro LED tail lights

$400... will ship for actual shipping cost & paypal fees, or meet within metro Atlanta, GA. Tail lights are used and have couple imperfections. Two inner lights are in great condition, but two outer lights have crack each... not very noticeable but they are there. Passenger side outer light...
  2. G

Will it fit?

Stock suspension golf r, wheels are 19x8.5, et 45. currently running 235/35/19, and looking to go up to 245/40/19. Will it fit?
  3. G

Any Golf Rs running Revo Stage 2 Tune?

Is anyone running Revo Stage 2 Tune on their golf R? I've had couple mk6 GTIs, one was running stage 1, and other one was stage 2, both Revo tunes. Never had issue with either one of the cars, Stage 2 car ran well into 150K miles (135K on stage 2 tune), with regular maintenance. Stage 1 car was...
  4. G

NQBBK on Golf R?

I am sorry if this had been discussed, but i was not able to find too much info on the golf r side. I recently purchased mk7 Golf R, coming from mk7 GTI... I had been putting together an infamous NQBBK (boxster brembo calipers with Apikol brackets)for the GTI, but never got around to actually...
  5. G

2017 GTI 6 speed S $16500

Sold
  6. G

Neuspeed Power Module - GTI

SOLD
  7. G

ST Rear Sway Bar for Golf only?

I have seen reference of ST RSB on here, but i have been unable to find listed for sale for the GTI. Just out of curiosity i searched for the Golf fitment and it came up. So is everyone who is running ST RSB, on the GTI, buying Golf fitment one? I think part # is 51310? I was also looking at...
  8. G

Help me find a rattle in my car

so... when i purchased my GTI, i didn't bother to test dirve it. I mean, how much different can it be from 2-3 others i test drove, plus its a new car?... well I wish i did take it for a test drive. From the first drive back home, i noticed rattle/buzzing sound coming from the passenger side...