GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. thechromecoyote

APR Catback Exhaust w/ Resonator (Mk7) (NNJ)

I have a APR Catback w/ Resonator for sale in Northern NJ Its been on the car for a little under 2 years. Im asking for $800 Would definitely prefer pick up for this given its size and weight.
  2. thechromecoyote

WTB: stock mk7 struts and springs (non DCC)

Is that just the springs, or the struts and springs?
  3. thechromecoyote

WTB: stock mk7 struts and springs (non DCC)

Located near Kearny, NJ looking for a set of stock struts and springs for golf, GTI, or R…. Any condition so long as they can still be installed I need them to put back on a car that’s being junked by the end of the month thanks!
  4. thechromecoyote

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

I will have a GTI Black set for sale soon, just need to pull them from my old car.
  5. thechromecoyote

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

I have the same questions about how this compares to stage 2 HO since that isn't supported anymore. That tune was the perfect mix of torque and HP IMO My 2016 w/ stage 2 HO was totaled and I had to buy a new 2019 and am starting the tuning process over again :cry:
  6. thechromecoyote

Northern NJ Performance shops

Drive Autoworks in Mountainside
  7. thechromecoyote

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got the new APR v2.0 flash done. I’m stage 2 HIgh Torque with all supporting mods and Stage 3 SB Clutch. Some thoughts; It’s going to require a dramatic change to my driving style. It has a more gradual, consistent, and linear power delivery compared to the sudden surge of power with the...
  8. thechromecoyote

GTI TCR Sideskirts and comparability with USDM mk7/7.5 GTI

There are a lot of threads dedicated to whether or not these will fit the Golf R, but not whether they’ll fit the GTI. The Mk7 GTI uses the same mounting hardware as the Clubsport, and it appears to use the same mounting hardware as the TCR side skirts from the images I’ve found online. The...
  9. thechromecoyote

Cars245, took about 2 weeks to get to me including the time it took them to get the part in stock. For reference, you’ll need two parts: 5G6807568AF041 5G0807531B041 If you have a GTI, it’s a straight forward swap except you have to separate and trim the rubber mounts that mount the stock...
  10. thechromecoyote

Got my GTI Clubsport rear diffuser installed. Pretty straight forward swap for a USDM GTI, just need to trim the rubber supports a little. Only downside is that I can no longer use the OEM Splash Guards since the side valence of the Clubsport diffuser is more aggressive than the GTI ones...
  11. thechromecoyote

FS: APR Catch Can

~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~ Have a lightly used APR catch can for sale, it’s a catch can, shows signs of use, is simple to install if you have an APR Intake, and does what it says it does. Selling bc my PCV needed replacing so I upgraded to the VWR Catch Can while I was at it. I’m not sure what...
  12. thechromecoyote

FS: Neuspeed Short Shifter

~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~ Have a Neuspeed Short Shifter Kit for sale. It’s a great starter mod for the platform, reducing vertical gear shifts by ~40% $90 shipped to CONUS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. thechromecoyote

Clubsport Repo Spoiler for GTI (EBay)

Just came across this on Ebay... Looks a little clunky compared to the actual clubsport spoiler... but Id be interested to see what this would look like with proper paint matching...
  14. thechromecoyote

Leyo Turbo Inlet Pipe

~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~ Like the title says, I have a Leyo brand black turbo inlet pipe for sale. Swapped it out for an APR TIP bc I’m a fan boy, but it’s perfectly functional and only been on the car a few thousand miles at best. $100 shipped CONUS ~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~
  15. thechromecoyote

034 Motorsport MQB Rear Subframe Inserts w/ Bolts (MK7 R)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have a set of the rear subframe inserts w/ brand new stretch bolts for the MK7 R platform. Selling bc I have a GTI and snap purchased awhile back before realizing I couldn’t use them. $100 shipped CONUS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  16. thechromecoyote

Resonated Remus Axle Back w/ OEM Mid (NNJ)

~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~ Have a Remus muffler w/ Ebay Akrapovic tips and the pre cut OEM mid-pipe to make it easier for DIY’ers to install. Located in Northern NJ near the Meadowlands. $300 picked up, or meet up within reasonable distance. ~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~
  17. thechromecoyote

Tailgate in NJ, Get Strip Searched

Another piece of constitutionally violating legislation passed by the Chris Christie admin before he waddled out of our lives. NJ cops don’t need a warrant to search your car thanks to him. [emoji52] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  18. thechromecoyote

FS: Helix brand Headlights Golf R style (NJ)

SOLD Have a set of Helix brand projector headlights for the mk7 for sale. $260 picked up in northern NJ near Rutherford. $300 shipped CONUS Work perfectly, clean cutoff, no fogging. Only issue is that I cut the back plate to run a D2S bulb setup. So you can run the same setup with a rubber...
  19. thechromecoyote

CTS Turbo FMIC (Northern NJ)

SOLD!!! Picked this up from another user recently, but decided to go in a different direction. $400 picked up in 07071, I don't have a box for it to ship for now. Includes all hardware and silicone couplers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro