GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

After scheduling issues, a failed VAS and a pretty unprepared n00b (me), simaservis1108 was able to get everything configured for me. Thank you so much! I really love the new system and Carplay is a game changer!
  2. G

Fort Collins GTI needs MIB2 help...

That's a hefty upgrade. I read somewhere just the bezels alone were in the 300.00 neighborhood. I covet the digital dash, but I don't think I'm quite ready to take that one on. This stupid radio is enough for me right now. ;)
  3. G

Yep, agreed. Have to say though, other than being a bit more of a dust magnet, I don't mind it that much.
  4. G

Hey thanks! I'll see if I can fit it in!
  5. G

Thanks, y'all. Gotta say the 8" screen is the killer feature for sure. Once I have Carplay running, I expect it'll be amaz-balls.
  6. G

MIB2 upgrade...Need VAS5054A...Help!?

Thanks, @MattRabbit ! I'll try to keep my chin up.
  7. G

Hello. I'm working on trying to get the software side of my MIB2 upgrade wrapped up. The VAS5054A I have seems be a piece of garbage and reliably drops its' connection. Does anyone in CO have one I could rent? Regards, Ben Vaughan
  8. G

MIB2 upgrade...Need VAS5054A...Help!?

Hello all. I'm trying to finish my MIB2 upgrade for my 2015 GTI. Hardware install is done and all software versions have been checked. I bought a 5054A online but it keeps dropping the connection to it and at this point seems unusable. I'm hoping to find someone I can possibly rent a known...
  9. G

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

@simaservis1108, @MattRabbit recommended I reach out to you, so you've got a PM.