GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

Printer Recommendations?

So I think it's time to retire my old HP (C5580) all-in-one inkjet printer. Ink is like nonexistent for it now, and I hardly use it and so the times I do need it....well, the ink has dried up by then. The kids are starting to grow older and will have projects and what not now too....that's what...
  2. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

I have a 1' x 2' piece of "Oryx White Pearl" color match vinyl from Klii. I paid $55 SHIPPED for it about a month ago and waited 2 weeks to get it. It matches perfectly and I was gonna wrap my side markers with it, but sold the car & have no use for it now. Brand new/never touched. SOLD PICS...
  3. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

I have a lightly used genuine Ross Tech VCDS or VagCom cable for sale. I just bought it new two months and used it a few times to make some changes to my Arteon. Well I sold it and no longer need it. This is the newest/newer "enthusiast" HEX-V2 cable. It allows for 3 VINS's, so there are still...
  4. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

H&R 15mm & 20mm wheel spacers with matching length ball seat (OEM style) lug bolts aka a "flush kit." 2x each size and then the matching length lug bolts. These are lightly used, but look great still. I bought them used, but sold the car and never used them. 5x112 57.1 bore 15mm part number --...
  5. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

Brand new 12.5mm and 15mm ECS Tuning wheel spacers with black ball seat (OEM style) bolts. 4 spacers total (2x each size) & then 20 length matched bolts. 5x112 57.1 bore Literally brand new, never used. Bolts are still sealed in the bags. SOLD! PICS: 8DBCE564-AD74-4CCA-9D5F-51A5D5CB990B by...
  6. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

Selling a (lightly) used Neuspeed intake. Black pipe with red filter(s). I bought it used, but it was in perfect shape. Then I just bought a new filter for it (maybe 100 miles of use on it) AND a water repellent filter "sock"/prefilter too. The original filter is there too with all of the...
  7. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

H&R 25mm solid rear sway bar Includes the teflon lined bushings, and I'll include brand new OEM endlink nuts/bolts and bracket bolts too. I bought the bar used, but it's super clean/low mileage & I never installed it since I sold the car. Part number: 71340 (4motion MQB cars only) SOLD...
  8. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

These are brand new and never installed. Used for getting rid of reverse rake in the rear when using some lowering springs. Sold the car and never used them...
  9. snobrdrdan

SOLD!

I have a "like new" set of (4) Neuspeed RSe102's "Hyper Black" color 19x8.5" ET45 5x112 57.1 bore Stock lug bolts are (re)used 20lbs Flow formed I just bought these brand new like 2 weeks ago and ran them briefly on my Arteon, but I went back to the stock 20" wheels/tires & will be selling the...
  10. snobrdrdan

SOLD

Selling a "test fitted" 034 turbo inlet pipe & a brand new 034 turbo inlet hose. The inlet pipe fit on my (IS38) Arteon, but the intake hose wouldn't work....so I'm selling them off, as the stock Arteon intake hose is different from a GTI/R and wouldn't fit the inlet pipe either. The turbo...
  11. snobrdrdan

Found it!

no longer needed
  12. snobrdrdan

Adjustable Lowering Springs...

So I just scooped up a Arteon 4motion and unfortunately there's not many people modding them. It looks like KW, ST (which are sister companies) & then H&R offer adjustable lowering spring kits for them....basically a cheap/slip on version of a coilover. The H&R kit is actually the same for the...
  13. snobrdrdan

SOLD

gone!
  14. snobrdrdan

SOLD

I have a brand new Rockford Fosgate amplifier wiring kit for sale. 8 gauge wire kit. Includes: power wire with fuse holder, ground wire, RCA cables, and remote turn on wire. Part number: RFK8i Bought it last year from Mickey Shorr for $60 and never ended up using it. It sells for $60 on...
  15. snobrdrdan

SOLD

sold
  16. snobrdrdan

Need help/advice on a Dealer's Body Shop issue....

Bear with me on this story/ramble.... So we picked up our new '20 Chevy Traverse on 10/21/19, for kid hauling duty (wife's car). ~3 weeks later, on 11/13/19, a young girl ran a red light & hit it while the wife was on her way to work (she was fine). It went to the local Chevy dealer's body...
  17. snobrdrdan

FS: Borla Exhaust Tips

So I have this LIKE NEW Borla rear section and it has some nice exhaust tips on it, which I'm sure could be cut off and reused. The tips are dual 3.19" rolled edge, double walled stainless tips, angle cut. Attached to it currently is a Borla S-type muffler with 2.25" stainless piping welded to...
  18. snobrdrdan

FS: Trunk Cargo Net

**SOLD!** Brand new...only taken out of the container once. Will fit the 2006-2019 GTI's. **I can also throw in some VW CarGo Blocks too, for free** **SOLD!** Untitled by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  19. snobrdrdan

FS: RossTech HEX Can VagCom cable

SOLD!!
  20. snobrdrdan

FS: Lug Bolts/Caps/Wheel Locks

***SOLD!*** And, finally, a set of Gorilla CONE seat wheel locks (#47020SD). These are cool because if you have the Gorilla lug bolts....the key/socket with this lock will not only take off these locks, but ALSO the Gorilla lug bolts. As opposed to having two different sockets (or a separate...