GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. luisguilherme

Driver Gear Springs (VW Zubehör by Mubea)

hey guys, I read the whole topic but didn't come to any conclusions, can anyone help me? What is the correct PN for my GTI 2015 DSG 4 doors without DCC, made in Germany? thanks!!
  2. luisguilherme

OEM Clubsport Springs

this is great, thank you very much.
  3. luisguilherme

OEM Clubsport Springs

remembering that the Clubsport model was never sold in Brazil :confused:
  4. luisguilherme

OEM Clubsport Springs

Hello my friends, i'm from Brazil and the GTIs sold here have very high factory springs due to the rough terrain, which leads us to look for alternatives. I wonder if anyone here can give me the Part number of the GTI MK7 Clubsport stock springs, I believe they leave the perfect height. Thank...
  5. luisguilherme

Ali express goodies?

got it, thanks friend. In terms of quality, are the parts identical to those sold in Germany?
  6. luisguilherme

Ali express goodies?

Hi, has anyone bought from this seller? original parts? Para vw golf 7 gti um coluna tweeter guarnição dynaudio tweeter 1 par|tweeter|tweeter dynaudiotweeter golf - AliExpress
  7. luisguilherme

BUY Pillar covers Dynaudio + tweeters

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place. Are there any for sale? I also need the rear tweeters.
  8. luisguilherme

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Thank you for your help. I have almost all of the dynaudio, missing the pillar covers and tweeters. Aliexpress is not recommended.
  9. luisguilherme

Thanks for the reply friend. Yes, it has an optical input. I'm in doubt if I change this MIB2 for a HARMAN unit, can you tell me if the sound quality of HARMAN is superior to PREH?
  10. luisguilherme

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Thanks for the reply friend. My original radio is a std MIB2 + 6.2 inch screen, I plan to upgrade to Dynaudio + harman MIB2 with 8" screen.
  11. luisguilherme

Hi guys, enjoying the topic. Does anyone know if this MIB is compatible with the Dynaudio sound system?
  12. luisguilherme

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Hello how are you? I'm new here, I'm building the Dynaudio sound system on my 2017 GTI. Has anyone done this retrofit bringing parts from Aliexpress? Are they quality original parts?