GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Sold

Hi. They attach to the carpeting via velcro sewn into the liner. They are worth every penny. I have them in every vehicle. Fit and finish is perfect. I'll lower price to $125 shipped if interested.
  2. R

Sold

bump
  3. R

SOLD BFI Shifter Knob w/red and black medallions.

I'll post one tomorrow. I took a picture of the sealed box to illustrate that I have not opened it. The part number is visable to be able to look it up on the BFI website.
  4. R

SOLD Apex SM10 w/ Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires.

Thanks for the posting. I understand all too well. I'm sure someone will come along to purchase them soon. Bad time of year to post I know. I'll likely pull them offline, keep them safe a dry and post them again around tax time. But with a higher price. They are in as new condition as anyone...
  5. R

JB4 w/Bluetooth and adapter

Thank you forum. Item has been sold.
  6. R

If you want to arrange all the shipping, I would consider it. Might be stupid expensive though. To ship that much weight and package it all up would be crazy I would think. Would have to separate wheels and tires. I have the original boxes for the wheels though.
  7. R

JB4 w/Bluetooth and adapter

Everything works. Selling car. $200 shipped within conus.
  8. R

Sold

Less than a year old. Perfect condition. Black Canvasback cargoliner with extra apron. No cuts, tears, stains or smells. $125 shipped USPS Priority Mail conus.
  9. R

SOLD BFI Shifter Knob w/red and black medallions.

Still new in box, Black Forest Industries shift knob for my 2019 GTI, 6 spd manual. Never opened box. Was $175 plus shipping. Listed today for $100, shipped USPS Priority Mail conus.
  10. R

Have decided to sell car. Listing wheels and tires here. Less than 6k miles on tires and wheels. Apex SM10, anthracite gray. Absolute perfect condtion, wheels and tires. 245/40ZR17. Wheels are 17x8.5. No cuts, blemishes, or curb rash. Located in N. Phoenix. Perfectly balanced. Priced to sell at...
  11. R

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

It actualy worked for me. Recieved the email notice that units were available from FCP. But to SnailPowers' point, I too am still on fence as to whether or not its worth it. Leaning more towards Stage 1 mods first.
  12. R

So glad I've waited. Stage 1 to start is looking better and better.
  13. R

Missing a wheel bolt/lug – what am I looking for to replace it?

Its as good a time as any to replace it with wheel lock bolts. Just bought a set for mine.
  14. R

I liked having a 6y/72k warranty...until reading about this set up. Ugh. To wait, or not wait? This the question.
  15. R

Pet liner for folded down seats

Canvasback cargo liners. I've had them in multiple vehicles. Including my current Mk 7.5 GTI. Custom made to order. Perfect fit everytime. Built to last. Not terribly expensive and made in Minnesota. Even comes with doggie treats from their mascot. Sorry about your pups passing. Worst thing...
  16. R

Anyone want their car sticker? (Monroney)

I'm in if you're ever doing them again.
  17. R

No longer available: Like new platinum grey metallic Golf front bumper

Lol, fair enough Capt. I'll still be standing by if something changes.