GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD Apex SM10 w/ Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires.

RoverGS

Car(s)
2019 MkVII
Have decided to sell car. Listing wheels and tires here. Less than 6k miles on tires and wheels. Apex SM10, anthracite gray. Absolute perfect condtion, wheels and tires. 245/40ZR17. Wheels are 17x8.5. No cuts, blemishes, or curb rash. Located in N. Phoenix. Perfectly balanced. Priced to sell at $1300.
tempImageccEJ2d.png

Last edited:

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
How rough would shipping be to 27455? Are you open to shipping or local only?

RoverGS

Car(s)
2019 MkVII
If you want to arrange all the shipping, I would consider it. Might be stupid expensive though. To ship that much weight and package it all up would be crazy I would think. Would have to separate wheels and tires. I have the original boxes for the wheels though.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Thanks appreciate the reply and as expected probably not worth it to ship so good luck selling.

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Couple of tips:

1) Buyer should be willing to drive a bit. This is a great price on a very clean, lightweight set of premium wheels and tires. Shipping is absurd and not worth the hassle.

1-2 tanks of gas and a short road trip would be awesome for something like this.

2) Shipping cost on one wheel is easily $50-75/ea to 48 states without some kind of business/commercial account.

Only big businesses who obtain massive shipping discounts and aggressively low rates can handle doing so affordably.

This doesn't include the added weight and bulk of the tires, which will send that bill up considerably.

3) The odd/oversized size of the items sends shipping costs through the roof by virtue of how much space they take up on the truck in shipping.

This is all coming from someone with a background in shipping who still uses FedEx-G for a LOT of business transactions and private sell work. I talk to my FedEx peeps regularly about what issues they're experiencing, how stuff is charged, and what I can do to reduce my shipping/transit costs.

To the OP - beautiful setup! GLWS.

Sharing this to save you from a hundred ditzy PMs from people asking about shipping who have no clue the burdens and costs of doing so, especially on large/heavy items. ✌️ 🍻 👍

RoverGS

Car(s)
2019 MkVII
Thanks for the posting. I understand all too well. I'm sure someone will come along to purchase them soon. Bad time of year to post I know. I'll likely pull them offline, keep them safe a dry and post them again around tax time. But with a higher price. They are in as new condition as anyone will find.

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Thanks for the posting. I understand all too well. I'm sure someone will come along to purchase them soon. Bad time of year to post I know. I'll likely pull them offline, keep them safe a dry and post them again around tax time. But with a higher price. They are in as new condition as anyone will find.
Agreed x100 👌😎