GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Rear toe adjustment

I bought adjustable upper control arms and adjustable toe arms for the rear. Hopefully that fixes it. 👍
  2. C

Rear toe adjustment

The rear passenger quarter (the one that’s out of alignment) had a small dent with a crack in the bumper cover. There were some scuffs on the wheel too so I’m assuming it was “love tapped” by another car back there because there’s no damage to the paint like a guard rail or something would...
  3. C

Rear toe adjustment

He said he doesn’t see physical damage to the components. He can’t get the rear passenger side any better than -2.4 camber -1.66 toe so I need a degree more on each. I know I can get adjustable uppers to remedy the camber. Kind of looking for a solution for the toe. If it has to be a new arm...
  4. C

Rear toe adjustment

So I bought a 2018 GTI that I knew had been banged up. There were a couple small dents and tire wear indicated some damage to the control arms. I got it pretty cheaply so i don’t care to fix it. Got new tires and took it to get it aligned and the tech said he’s done as much as he can to get it...
  5. C

Show us your MK7

New to the group. Just bought this 2 days ago so I don’t have great pics yet. But this is my new (to me) 2018 MK7.5.