GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Have a CSS muffler and want it to sound better? Pair it with a resonator delete.

Just ordered a clubsport s muffler and Res delete. Can't wait til it's on. Mk7 pp stg 1 manual here
  2. C

Turbo gone

I wasn't planning on any further tuning just a stg 1 remap. I don't think it will have original clutch at 80k? But then again it has full history and no mention of a clutch change. Has your car got a stg 1 with is20, if so what is it putting out be curious to know
  3. C

Turbo gone

Thx for the replys guys. Luckily for me the car is just inside warranty... They are going to get turbo reconditioned or I have the option to pay the difference for a new hybrid one? But then I'd have to pay for a new map. So I either get it reconditioned and leave it to stock or pay the 30...
  4. C

Turbo gone

80k... and maybe i pay the extra get a hybrid fitted or I just leave it standard with another is20 and map taken off? Would have to pay for another map if got hybrid too 🤦
  5. C

Turbo gone

2014 https://www.performance-centre.co.uk/
  6. C

Turbo gone

Hi all, Ok I've got a mk 7 GTi performance (standard/manual) Car ran fine til I got a stg 1 custom pro remap 3 weeks ago from a highly rated company near me. Before 238hp 360nm after 305hp 470nm 2 weeks after map all fine then noticed a different noise when in turbo. Days later noise changed...